Ch. ²¹

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

I woke up and limp to the bathroom, brushing my teeth before taking a quick shower.

After finishing with the shower, I got dressed into a light brown mid-thigh shorts and a quite crop top. I pulled my curls into a messy ponytail as I sprayed myself with some body spray.

Sander isn't in bed with me so I assume he's in the kitchen or something.

I went downstairs only to see him in the kitchen looking after something with a frown on his face.

"Good morning, Sander." I went on my tip toes and peck his jaw.

He hissed his teeth and looked away from me. What is not this? Who trouble him this morning?

"Not a morning person?" I question.

He ignored me again.

"Skinny bitch." I hissed, though that's a lie.

He looked at me before saying, "Skinny bitch, fat dick."

I ignored his statement knowing it's true.

I snort out a laugh when he kept running from the pot as he stood far away, stretching over to turn the frankfurter in the pot.

"They're gonna get burnt up you know." I stated watching him as I tried keeping my laughter in.

He looks at me, then rolled his eyes, "That's how I like them." He fired back.

Someone's sassy today.

I walked over to him and took the fork from him, going to the stove. I turn down the stove before turning the franks properly.

I slowly turn around to see him staring at my ass with lust in his eyes. I cough to get his attention and he finally looked up at me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I finally ask.

He shrugs, "Maybe because you abused and broke my dick last night."

Say what now.

"Sander, why you blaming me? You could've said no." I point the fork at him and he backed up.

He threw his hands up in the air dramatically, "Have you seen your pussy? Holy fucking shit, I might as well turn gay if I ever say no to something that good."

I giggled, "So it's my fault?"

He sighs, walking over to me and wrapping his hands around my waist as he pecks my neck repeatedly. "Sorry baby, it's not your fault. I just didn't know you would be a dick bully."

I pushed him from me, "What the fuck Sander?"

He chuckles, "Okay, that sounded bad."

"You think?" I ask as I shared out his franks for him. "Do you want eggs too?"