Ch. ¹⁶

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

I looked at Rome as if he's gone crazy.

Never in my years of living did I ever expect him to bring me to a place like this.

I didn't expect to come back here either after all these years.

What is this dumb fuck up to?

"Why are we in a damn cemetery?" Natalia asked the question I was truly curious about.

I even forgot she was still here.

He looks at both of us with a thinking face, "You will see why soon. Come on, I need help." He stated as he opens his car trunk and I'm shocked at what I saw.

What the hell is he doing with these things?

Does he always drives around with these all along?

"What are you doing with a fucking shovel?" I questioned warily. "You're not trying to kill me, then bury me- are you?"

He chuckles, before giving me a stern look. "If I wanted to kill you I could've just poison your food. It's that simple." He shrugs.

Oh, that's true.

"Good to know." I say sarcastically.

He had two shovels in his trunk and he handed me one, taking the other one for himself.

What is this guy up to?

"We need to find where your father- I mean, your sperm donor was buried." He confirmed and my head started to go crazy.

Find where he was buried.

Fuck.

I already hate this shit. Why did he even bring us here in the beginning.

A place full of ghosts.

"Are we gonna dig up his grave or something?" Natalia ask with a shiver and a scared expression.

It better not be.

I don't like this at all.

"I don't know." Rome shrugs as I lead them to the bastard grave.

When we finally reached it, I could see that he didn't get any visitors in a longtime. The dried of flowers sprinkled all over the tombstone and I grimaced.