Ch. ³

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

I walked out of class wondering who the hell the person is that keeps emailing me for the past three years.

It's creepy, but somehow my weird ass has no problem responding to the person.

Any normal person with an obsessive stalker would've reported it to the cops already and here I am responding to them everytime.

I bumped right into a wall as soon as I bent the corner on my way out of class and I dropped right on my ass.

That's what my black ass get for not paying attention to where I'm going.

However, it wasn't a damn wall. Instead, it was a person in a black dress shoe as far as I can see from down here.

The fuck?

"Watch where you're going!" I hissed loudly, trying to stand back up.

Not hearing a sound, I slowly looked up and it was like time slowed down completely.

Holy—

I blinked, blinked some more and blinked again.

A man stood infront of me as he stared down at me with amusement.

Those are some beautiful green eyes.

I'm married.

Damn, he's very tall.

I could say he's about 6'4, imagine that.

I'm also a sucker for those sexy legs.

My eyes dropped to his chest where couple of his buttons on his black expensive dress shirt was left undone and a silver chain hang loosely around his neck.

I can see a few tattoos on display.

I'm married.

He tucked his hands in his pants pocket and I caught a glimpse of some silver rings on his fingers and a silver watch on his wrist.

If this isn't the most handsome man I've ever seen, then I don't know who is.

He looks a bit in his mid thirties, but-

Wait, have I seen him before? He looks familiar somehow.

"My apologies, it was my fault for not looking ahead." A deep husky voice says.

I shivered.

Oh fuck me.

Say something.

"This is not the model agency." I blurt out uncontrollably.

My face heats up in embarrassment.

I watched as he tilts his head to the side as his eyes twinkled and a strand of his jet black hair fell on his forehead.