Ch. ²⁷

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

"Ahh, Sander." She cried out as the palm of my hand connected with her plumb naked ass that's sticked up in the air for me.

So fucking beautiful, my beautiful woman.

Only mine.

I watch as tears ran down her face with a pout to her lips.

"Are you gonna start listening to me, honey baby?" I asked her as her glare pierced through me.

"Fuck you." She snapped.

"You already did, my love and you loved it... may I remind you." I grin, sending a harder slap to her and she screamed out as she breathes heavily looking at me with teary eyes.

She whimpers, "Asshole! I should've just fuck Kamal."

My face hardened and she gulps as she looked at me. I gripped her ass tightly and rather too roughly as she cried out. I send ten straight hard slap on her ass as her face soaked with tears.

"The fuck did you just say, Honeysia?" I gritted out, "Don't let me tie you up, bring you to an alter, get a priest and then marry you by force. You fucking know I would... keep testing my patience and see what I do." I warned her.

She knows I will fucking do it.

"I hate you." She continues to cry as she sniffles. "Hate you, hate you, hate you!"

Hate me huh, she doesn't hate me yet— just wait until I do what I planned on doing.

She'll know what hate is then.

I tsk, "Feisty mouth." Another slap connected to her ass as she whimpers. "Those tears won't let me feel sorry for you." I warned her when she looks at me with more tears in her eyes.

How did we get here?

Well, I did promise to punish her for alot of things. First for disappearing without me knowing, second for wearing such a revealing thing out for everyone to see her, third for being with that boy toy and last, for having no fucking manners with that little mouth of hers and doesn't know when to shut up.

"I'm sorry." She sobs and tugged on the handcuffs ad I rubbed her ass soothingly, seeing that it's now a shade of dark red all over her ass cheeks.

I really did a number on her, for sure.

"Sorry for what?" I ask her.

Her lips trembled as she answers, "Everything." She then pleads, "Can you remove the handcuffs now? I said I'm sorry."

I had handcuffed her to the bed after stripping her naked, before smacking her ass repeatedly for not listening.

I shrug, "Are you going to behave now?"

She cries out, "Yes." Then another tear fell from her eyes, "Will you give me dick now, please?"

Is this girl serious?