You and Gus chuckled "Thanks' Willow" you smiled.

"You always look out for us, don't you?" Gus spoke after

Y/n noticed Hunter was way ahead, so you went to his side "Hey, doing alright blondie?"

"Yea, I'm alright" The grimwalker spat, he didn't seem to try and hide his boiling blood.

You noticed his rude answer, sighing and backing off

He felt bad for what he did, he was mad at Belos not Y/n but his could handle it, he wanted to say sorry, but he felt to broken

you both stopped once you saw the landscape, oh my jiggling jelly, it was like a pink wonder land!

"What the fuck?" Hunter mumbled under his breath; this was not how is home looked like!

The mother gasped seeing the titan skull

Willow asked "Guys? what's on top of the skull?"

A crown? a castle? a mix? WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT?!?!

"I don't know but maybe we'll get answers in bonesborough" Luz said as the group started to walk down the hill

As they walked, you started to hear some voiced in your head again, belos..

"Don't mock me, I tried to save your soul Caleb.. It's your fault this all happened- Roar!"

The roar was really loud in your ears, causing you to crash into the tree, but got up before anything could happen, why was this happening to you?

Of course, you acted alright but in reality, your head started to spin, the group walked until they stopped at an old and broken house.

"What is this place?" Y/n stepped forward

Luz turned to the group "Welcome.. to the owl house..."

Camila went with Gus and Willow to the kitchen, Amity and Luz went upstairs and you sat outside, watching Hunter pace back and forth

"Stop!! Stop following me!" Hunter snapped at the palismen, his body tensed up "Belos could be anywhere by now and were just sitting here!"

Y/n mumbled "He's in the forest, taking to someone"

Hunter turned to you "And how would you even know"

You pursed your lips, his comment was colder than ice, y/n turned away from him.

"Answer me Y/n" Hunter snapped, he wasn't playing around, he paused and mumbled, just above a whisper "Sorry, but what do you mean"

"I mean, I can hear him"

Hunter quickly exclaimed "he's close?!"

The human shook their head "No but somehow I can hear his voice"

Hunter sighed, then he noticed something in the sky, was it a bird? a plane? no.. IT WAS EDA AND KING?!

"It's Eda and King!" he yelled, making everyone go outside "They were on that shooting star!"

Mama asked "How will be able to follow them??"

"Don't worry" Amity got out her staff "I'm a safe flyer"

"Flyer?!" Y/n and Camila tensed up.

Willow offered "You can get on my staff; it'll be you, me and Hunter"

You nodded and got behind Hunter, the 3 of you sat down as you all started to fly in the air

Y/n grabbed onto Hunter's waist for safety making the grimwalker's face dust with pink