Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Princess, do you want Mummy to kiss you?" River asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Daddy." Katherine answered, needing it more than her next breath.

"Mummy, show Baby girl how much you want Princess." River told Carol, pulling their heads closer together to kiss.

Carol quickly grabbed Katherine's head and took possession of her mouth, both women moaning loudly as they kissed. Their bodies on fire with need for each other and for River, who watched them hungrily. Freddie was aching painfully and wanted to fuck them badly, but he could wait for now as she wanted to see them together. Not that she would admit to anyone, but she was jealous when Carol told her that they had fucked, and she wanted to see the appeal of Katherine. Why Carol wanted to fuck her and whether she turned her on just as much as she wanted River.

"Now Princess, when I am not pleasuring you, Mummy is in charge of your pleasure, and you will listen to her. You only cum when Mummy tells you to." River told her when they stopped kissing. "Do you understand Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy." Katherine answered, nearly cumming at the thought of it.

"Mummy, I want you to use your mouth and fingers to pleasure her while I watch. Only let her cum when she begs you to cum. Can you do that for Baby girl?" River told her, wanting to see them together.

"Yes, Baby girl." Carol answered quickly, wanting to taste her and please River.

River went to her bed and sat down at the head of the bed, leaning her back against the headboard. Watching the two women, Carol and Katherine began to undress each other quickly and River growled with need as their skin was uncovered. Noticing the differences between the two women, Carol's breast was fuller and drooped a little, and Katherine's were small and firmer. Katherine's skin was a creamy peach colour and Carol's was ivory white, it fit perfectly together. Carol could feel herself getting wetter at getting Katherine naked and having River watch them. It was the most erotic experience that she ever had, and the thought of dominating Katherine in front of River was turning her on more. She felt powerful knowing that she controlled her pleasure and only she could let her cum. Carol's mouth watered at the thought of tasting her sweet pussy and she could no longer wait. She laid on her back with her head facing River, wanting to give her the perfect view of her having her way with Katherine's pussy.

"Straddle my head, Princess." Carol told her, wanting to devour her in front of River.

Katherine quickly straddled Carol's head facing River wanting her to see as Carol's mouth pleasure her. She was soaking wet, and her clit ached with need, her body trembling with sexual tension. Katherine's blue eyes found River's dark brown eyes, dark with desire and hunger. Her body shook violently as Carol grabbed her hips to pull her down on her mouth, she was already so sensitive and knew she would cum quickly.

"Oh, fuck Mummy!" Katherine screamed as she felt Carol's tongue touched her swollen lips.

Her hips bucked as Carol's tongue slid through her lips, exploring every crease and crevice that was her pussy. Moaning as Carol teased her, inching closer to her pulsing clit and just when she thought Carol was going to take her in her mouth. Carol moved away teasing her entrance, making her cry out with disappointment and then screamed with joy as her tongue slid deep inside her pussy.

"Open your eyes Princess, look at me while Mummy fucks you with her tongue." River told her, her voice deep with desire.

Katherine opened her eyes and found River's again, seeing the hunger in her eyes nearly made her come undone. River licked her lips and Freddie ached inside her pants, screaming to be touched by the two women. But River left him there unsatisfied as she watched the perfect view of Carol's mouth and tongue pleasure Katherine. Their moans becoming louder as their pleasure increased. Carol could feel Katherine's muscles grabbing at her tongue as she fucked her, moaning as her juices filled her mouth and knowing she was so close to cumming.