Prologue

This story contains:

Violence
Strong language
Mature scenes
Sexual content
Prostitution
Abuse

Disclaimer:

Any names used in this story are purely coincidental and not intended to represent any real individuals.

Please do not copy or steal my story.
Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Hate comments will not be tolerated.

This story solely belongs to @saharaaaaa106

Copyright©️
All rights reserved.

                        ********

-Mohabbat ke bazar mai husn ki zarurat nahi,
dil jispe aajaye wo sab se haseen lagta hai

The city pulsated with life, its neon-lit streets alive with the thrum of activity. In the heart of this bustling metropolis, among the shadows where secrets were traded like currency, stood a towering skyscraper, a fortress of power and wealth.

At the crown of this citadel reigned Faris Malik, the enigmatic leader of the city's most feared and respected mafia syndicate. His piercing gaze and steely demeanor commanded respect, while his vast fortune and influence cast a long shadow over the underworld.

But beneath the façade of ruthless efficiency and unyielding control lurked a man haunted by his own desires, a man whose heart remained an enigma even to himself.

It was on a night like any other that fate intervened, casting its unpredictable hand upon the path of Faris's destiny. As he strode through the dimly lit alleyways, his mind consumed by thoughts of power and conquest, he glimpsed her.

She emerged from the darkness like a specter, her beauty illuminated by the flickering glow of the streetlights. Clad in tattered clothes, her eyes bore the weight of a thousand sorrows, yet there was a resilience in her gaze that intrigued him.

She was the daughter of a prostitute, an outcast in a world that offered little solace to those born into poverty and despair. But as Faris beheld her, he saw something more—a spark of defiance, a glimmer of hope that refused to be extinguished.

Driven by a force he could not name, Faris approached her, his steps echoing in the silent night. And in that moment, as their eyes met across the divide of their distinct worlds, he knew that his life would never be the same again.

For in the depths of her haunted gaze, he glimpsed the reflection of his own desires, a hunger that burned with a fierce intensity, igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.

And so, as the city slept and the shadows whispered their secrets, Faris Malik made a decision that would alter the course of his destiny forever. He would have her, this daughter of darkness, this woman who had captured his soul with a single glance.

And in the pursuit of his desires, he would unleash forces beyond his control, plunging himself and the object of his obsession into a world of danger and intrigue, where passion and peril danced in the shadows, and love was the ultimate prize.