Chapter 01- Awakening of the crimson demigoddess

Once was a girl named hoshino Yona. A typical high schooler in country of Japan.. She was the only daughter a hoshino ayamura. A well known businessman all throughout Japan. Though her father passed away when she was 5 leaving all his fortune to her. 

Her aunt who took pity out on Yona, offered to adopt her until she comes to the age of 18. so until then she offered to take care of both the business and the Yona. 

From the eyes of outsiders, it was a great dee d done by her aunt to take an orphan in however only Yona knew the truth. Truthfully she hoped that she rather lived alone. It was as if she became a Modern Cinderella. Her life became a nightmare. All her belongings were cruelly taken by her aunt and her cousin. 

The business was suffering from loses because her aunt gave an opportunity to whoever sucked their boots. A compliment of beauty was enough to make her sign billions worth projects.

Now Yona is 16 years old. In a week she is going to be a high schooler in the most prestigious private high school of Japan. 'Nightingale Private school'. Students from all around the world has dreams to attend this prestigious school as only elites of elites can enter this school and no graduate didn't end up not becoming a popular figure in this school.

Yona has always been a smart child. She received scholarships from the school since she was an elementary school. But she was not a popular student even though she had dazzling looks and brains. She was considered as an outcast in the school. 

It mostly happened because she was never a person to talk to anyone and she was openly bullied by her cousin's gang. Her cousin was a student there too as her aunt bribed her way through to the school.Yona's life was hell. 

She hated that she was born. And with her appearance. That's right. She had an unusual appearance. Non like any human in the world. She had bloody crimson hair and yellowish eyes. Like a beast. If she could she could have died for so long but she lacked confidence.

One day she went out to get her new uniform to the high school and then she went to the book shop nearby take her favorite biology magazine which come out every month. Then as she walked through the road toward the subway as she looked through the magazine. 

The road was noisy but suddenly it was silent. It was so silent you could here even if a leaf fell down. Yona noticed this change as she looked up. It was as if everything froze in to this air. Nobody was moving.

Then she heard a voice.

''Melinoë''.. the voice called out.

 The voice was rough yet Yona felt the warmth through those words. Again the voice called out. "My child, Melinoë" 

for some reason Yona's eyes were filled with tears. "Father" her voice came out her mouth without her knowledge. But the language she spoke was not of anything from this world. Even if it was it is now long gone. It was ancient greek language.

"That's right. My daughter." The voice spoke again " it is time that you wake up from your nightmare. My beloved daughter." As soon as Yona heard this, a flash of memory came to her head. 

She felt so much pain in her head that she fell on her knees. Again the noise of road continued as if nothing happened. Only Yona was affected by it. She couldn't bear the pain in her head. 

Some unknown memories were floating to her head. People were looking at her. She could hear people talking to her but she couldn't hear them properly. 

Her brain was filled with so many memories. She couldn't hold out anymore. She passed out....

... to be continued. ( Next chapter - Awakening of the demigoddess. part 2)