Chapter 4 -Hurt.

Continue

Continue

She stares at Halil in disbelief and turns to back police " What is going on? what is this man saying?" Halil nods at them allowing them to speak.

"The gentleman is telling the truth. All bank accounts and assets registered under your father's name are confiscated." Zeynep looks at her Mother "How is this possible?" She looks back at the lawyer "Why are we not informed while all our assets are being confiscated?" "I informed ms. seema about everything though your lawyer. Both I and your lawyer have warned her many times."

Zeynep turns to face her mom in disbelief, seema gives her a regretful look "Mother?" "I don't understand anything?" Rana says looking at her Fiance, who looks down at their hands which was holding hers.

he lets go her hand, as rana eyes gets teary.

"What the hell? Are you kidding?!" Mayra says walking towards Halil in anger, when Zeynep holds her arm and pulls her back.

Zeynep walk to him instead "You can't confiscate our house or anything else that belongs to us. I will never allow it." "I'm not asking your permission. Vacate my house tomorrow." He adds while pausing looking at her Blue eyes.

He steps back looking at everyone "Good night everyone" He says with a smirk and starts walking to the gate.

Leaving them flabbergasted.

As halil reaches the gate he gets a flashback remembering how he was standing here with his mom.

"If you ever come here again, I'll send you to jail as well." Halil was walking to his mom. When he heard The people of Mansion shouting his mom.

Halil looks towards their direction but he couldn't their faces the bush was covering them.

"Madam, Please, just let me explain." his mother looks at the little besides the women standing "Oh my girl, please listen--" "Enough get out of here!" The little girl says pushing Halil mother.

She fells down in the ground she cries in pain. His eyes widen and rans towards her "Zeynep, come on. Lets go" the women says closing the gate and takes her hand and rans inside.

As halil reaches they were gone, he couldn't see their faces. "Mom" he says as he sits down in the ground helping his mother. "Are you okay? Mom?" His mother shakes her head crying "They destroyed us, son. They buried us alive. The ahmad family didn't pity us." She contunes to sobs "Nobody can treat you like that!"

Halil gets angry he stands up near the gate and shouts "open the door, come out! open the door" The mothers gets up pulling her son son back "Son..Son don't get yourself in trouble, son" her knees were hurting she couldn't properly stand so she falls back on the ground leaving halil traumatized.