Chapter 1

It was beautiful day in Istanbul. The wind blowing, the the birds chirping in the sky.

There was squirrel on road eating without any care. Suddenly A black Jeep comes so fast on the road. 90 mph speed. The little squirrel was about to turn when the car tire lanes on the head smashing it, as the car passes so fast.

Leaving the squirrel dead. Inside that Jeep is Halil Amir khan, wearing his black suit, Black glasses on. He moves his glasses as he Answers the phone that was ringing.

Halil: I'm in town now.

(His right hand man) Omar: welcome; and I'm almost done tidying things up.

Halil: is everything as I requested? I said I don't want any problems.

Omar: not yet. But don't worry. I'm trying to fix it.

Hail: don't try to fix it. Fix it.

With that he hangs the phone up. He notices the road is blocked so he takes a different road today.

She enters the farm with a smile, as she walks everyone glances at her and greets her with a smile. She nods walking past them. As everyone is Working hard.

She ties her hair up in a bun. The scarf she had around her neck, she takes it and covers face like a mask leaving her eyes light blue only visible.

As she got on the tractor driving slowly and it started making dust, behind her the worker were placing seeds.

After some time they were done. She gets off and notices Aisha one of the workers didnt have any mask. She walks towards Aisha, like herself she took the scarf around her neck and covered her nose saying "Aisha Jan, let's cover your mouth so that you don't get dust. Otherwise you'll be sick again be careful with this"  Aisha smiles thanking her.

She steps back and looking at Everyone. "Everyone go get rest, that's enough for today". everyone smiles  thanking her.

Just then one of the workers came to her. Informing her that there is trouble at the other side of the Farm which is little far from here by walking and they need the tractor. . She nods telling him not to worry and gets on the tractor driving away from point A to Point B.

As she drives she notices a black Jeep coming her way fast. Her eyes widen. First this was private area second it was only one way. He was in the wrong direction.  She shoutes telling to stop and raising her hands, signaling him to stop. His speed was scaring her. 

As the Jeep got closer, he finally stops in front of her. Just two inches away from her tractor.

He opens the door getting out of the car he stands tall and looks at her with glare. He takes out his glasses and puts them inside the car closing the door.

She gets down of the tractor too by now they're making an eye contact.

She took one step towards him when he walks towards her saying "What are you doing? Are you Blind?" in a rude tone. How dare she come his way stopping him.

He stood infront of her just about three inches away.  He couldn't see her face properly as it was covered with scarf. Her light blue caught his attention as he was looking at them. she in disbelif after hearing him, she too glaring at him pulling the the scarf down harshly she look at him.

There his gaze soften looking at her beautiful face, her bangs fall on her face. He was lost. Is she even real? he had never anyone so .......

The attraction he felt towards her. Her light make up on, her eyes, her perfect nose, her lips, it had a small mole on her upper lip which was visible.

he was still in his thoughts "You're the blind one!" she says angrily "You can't speed up on this road! You're not even suppose to be here! Are you crazy?"

He took one step towards her without realizing. He just blink staring at her.

He did not say a word. This time she looks at him checking his features out. His dark brown orbs, his dark hair, his beard, a scar next to his perfect eyebrows.

Perfect?

His long lashes which she felt jealous of, hers were short compared to his.

this time She realized they were just making an eye contact, his stare was so powerful, she felt intimidated suddenly nervous. As he was saying nothing.

"I'm talking to you.! You almost got killed us both!" She looked so damn good while being angry.

"I--I" He stattered for the first time in his life. He blinked couples of time breaking from his thoughts " I almosted killed us?" he pasued finally removing his gaze from her to her tractor before saying "You're the one coming at me with the huge tractor!" he paused again getting angery again "If i didn't stop, we would die." He was not liking her tone at all. He was not use to this

She gasped shaking her head. "Look at him! The pot is calling the kettle back!" She said sarcastically then she went out again telling how wrong he was, as she was complaning to him.

At this point he was admiring her. He was liking the way she is looking at him. She was pointing with her hands back and forth, he was not paying attention at all. She was so small for him. She is 5'2 and he is 6'5 feet tall.

She then took a step to him. Now there was only inch between them. Her fragrance he smelled, She shakes her head "Anyway, I Can't bother with you." She says taking a  step back.

again with "staring" at her. At this point she wanted to slap him. A small smile came to his lips but he tried his best to stop himself.

'اللہ اللہ اس آدمی کا دماغ خراب ہو گیا ہے۔' She mumbled to herself looking away from him.

(Allah allah this man has lost his mind)

Hearing this a smirk appeared in his face as he understands what she said in Urdu. She turn around trying to leave but he said "میں نے اسے تمہاری وجہ سے کھو دیا ہے۔" was reply to her.

(i have lost it because of you)

She stops in place turning to face him. "You know what? you continue on your way without slowing down. because there's a great curve ahead. I'm sure it will defeat you." She says as her cheeks turn red, He knows Urdu? thank god she didn't say anything else.

smiling "Though I was expecting that from you." He walk so close to her no space now.

She meets his eyes, "If you can, defeat me." She touches her face in frustration.

This man has definitely  lost it. What is he talking about?

" I Really can't bother...Now move your car out of my way!" With that she steps back walking back to her tractor.

Taking his heart with her for sure.

She sits and looks at him.

End of chapter.

Do let me know how it was?

Don't mind my Urdu translation. Got it from Google.