Chapter 15

Recap from chapter 14...

I just smiled at his warmth touch on me, it felt nice, it felt right. Yawning having the tiredness take over, I put my phone far away on the bed and crawled up closer to him. Copying my actions, he did the same and held me tight resting his head on mine as he held me. "Goodnight y/n.. sweet dreams.." He tuned and hummed. I smiled, "Goodnight Luci, you have the best dreams.." Minutes later we were dead asleep awaiting for tomorrows big event to happen. Please let it come faster.

//

Waking up later then usual, I sat up and looked around my room. "Where did Lucifer go?..." Yawning and grabbing my phone, I realized I had a new message from Lucifer.

"Good morning, just wanted to let you know I left early to get my suit tonight tailored and fixed up. Breakfast will be brought to your room, the ball starts at 6 pm and ends at 12 am. See you there~"

"Oh so he's gonna be gone the whole day but I'll see him at the ball, alright then." I nodded and got up walking over to my bathroom. I started my morning routine since I had enough time to do an "everything" shower before the ball. Last time I took an everything shower was back on earth and probs a whole year before I died. While sitting down in warm water shaving my legs, I was stuck in my thoughts. Especially one thought, Vox. I really don't want anything to go wrong tonight and I have a strong feeling he's gonna start something with me or Lucifer, maybe even Al. He did say something about him when we first met but I can't remember. Sighing, I scrubbed my whole body making sure I was baby smooth. After that relaxing bath I took a shower to wash off anything left on me and to use this really good smelling shampoo and conditioner.

Time skip

Finally being done with a good shower, my scent was for sure great to smell. I grabbed a black fuzzy robe from my closet and put lotion on my legs until a knock came at my door. "Come in!"
The servant boy who was already wearing is tuxedo for tonight shun a bright smile at me putting down my breakfast and water, "you excited for tonight miss?" I crossed my arms and smiled, "of course, I've never been to a ball so I'm gonna make my first time the best one" with a nod to my response he took his leave closing the door behind him. I haven't notice Kit Kats food until I sat down to start eating, it was on the floor to the side and I found that out by hearing Kit Kat feast on it. With a smile, I made a satisfied small hum tasting the sweet butter on the heated toast. While eating, the girls started texting in the group chat.

Charlie: Hey question, when we walk the carpet entering the ball.. who's going with who it's duos. You all already know I'm hand in hand with Vaggie.

Angel: I'll walk with Cherri of course

Cherri: you already know it

Nifty: I'm walking with Husk!

Y/N: who's left

Charlie: there's Alastor or my father, I think we all know Alastor wants to probably walk alone

Y/N: Lucifer it is

Angel: The red strawberry pimp always wants to walk alone, it's hilarious

Cherri: he gets no pussy whatsoever

Charlie: .. I think he has fan girls.. OH YA ANOTHER QUESTION, you guys wanna all get ready together for the ball?

Angel: Fuckin ya

Cherri: if angels in I'm in

Nifty: mhm I just follow

Y/N: we can all get ready at Lucifer's mansion in my room, it's humongous

Charlie: Great idea, we will all enter the limo later on at 2 pm and we will text you when we are there!

Y/N: bet Lucifer isn't home anyways until the ball so yay, company!

With that being said, I finished up my food and laid out the dress, heels, and accessories onto my bed neatly and organized.

Time Skip

2 pm rolled around and the girls plus Angel, arrive in my room with tons of makeup, hair tools, and their dresses with shoes. Minus Vaggie since she's putting her hair into a bun and just wearing a Tuxedo. We all first decided to just talk smack about some people who are coming wasting a whole hour and almost thirty minutes until Angel checked the time and alerted us. I was gonna do a light makeup look but Angel proceeded to nag me about it, I gave in and let him more makeup on me that he said and I quote , "would go perfect with my dress" Cherri just sat beside him handing him the tools he needed while Charlie already finished her and her girlfriends makeup, working on my hair style I showed them I wanted to do. I can tell Angel was doing medium sided sharp eyeliner on me but I put up a fight when he tried applying lashes, he really got everyone holding me down while he attached the lashes to my eyes, even nifty sat on my chest. 5 pm soon came around and everyone was practically done, we were just taking pictures of eachother and then group photos in my mirror with robes on.

"Oh my goshhh Y/n! You look fantastic" Charlie squealed holding my arm. "Thank my makeup artist, then thank yourself for the hair" giving her a thumbs up and pointing to Angel. "Thanks sugar for letting me use you as a makeup project" I chuckled. "Everyone! Everyone!" Nifty jumped up on the counter. "What is it?" Vaggie raised her eyebrow questioning her. "It's 5:29 pm we have to finish gettin ready! They already rolled out the red carpet and guests are arriving awaiting to walk and enter the ball!" I rushed to my big window examining below us as everyone pushed and shoved to get a look too, she wasn't lying. I rushed to my bed grabbing my dress and started changing while everyone else was changing near my closet. I slid on my heels and tied the gems riding up my leg and slipped on my black gloves that stopped a little past my elbow. Nifty clipped on a diamond necklace around my neck while Angel fixed my lipstick. For final touches, I clipped on dangling diamond earrings and looked in the mirror impressed. "Damn is this me? Who is this" while posing having Angel run up behind me and grab my shoulders, "oh my god is that y/n?! I'm your biggest fan!" We had a heart to heart chuckle and started taking pictures together. Charlie hearing the first click of the photo, she rushed everyone else into the mirror for more group photos, we all did cute poses then funny ones.

Right before 6pm hit, Lucifer texted me telling me to meet him on the road behind his mansion. Leaving the girls with kisses on their cheeks and hugs, I ran out the back through a small exit for only servants to use. The big white limo with golden angelic details caught my eye imminently, my mouth was dropped as I looked Lucifer up and down who was standing outside of the door leaning against the door. I guess we both were in awe looking at eachother. He was wearing a white tuxedo and golden sowed lines in swirls following up on the arms, the vest was a nice gold color. He wore the same pair of shoes he always does except they were very much cleaner, they looked newly bought.

"You look great Luci!" I hummed smiling walking over to him. "And you.. look beautiful..stunning... magnificent.. sp-" I cut him off with a peck on his cheek, "thank you" Both of us started blushing with a light red tint spreading across our faces, he opened the door with a small fake cough. "Shall we?" He laughed which made me crack a smirk, "we shall" I took his hand as he helped me inside. I guess he already planned to pull up together on the carpet. I guess the lower rank demons were our paparazzi because when we exited the limo at the front entering the carpet, the cameras started flashing. We walked down the carpet it linking arms with a smile nodding and saying our hellos at everyone. His daughter and her girlfriend followed behind. Angel and Cherri right behind them striking poses and signing papers like it's an autograph, probably for Angel since he's a porn star. Nifty was skipping down the carpet with husk following her shortly behind slouched wearing a black normal tuxedo. Cameras stopped flashing and the crowd went silent as soon as Alastor walked down, definitely out of fear. Saying our compliments to our big group and hellos, we all made our way inside to the ballroom with high rank demons already in there or still arriving.

The ballroom scenery looked enchanted by glowing golden orbs floating around the room, the candle lights dimmed, the red light from the outside pentagram shining in, it all just fit so well together...

And now let the ball begin.

//

I apologize for a late post I've been tired and caught up on hella stuff. I'll make a full ball chapter soon!