Chapter 13

Fem!Reader x Alastor is out now! Check my profile to find it, it's named "Interlinked"

//

recap from chapter 12...

After a few more movies I started getting tired, Lucifer took notice and shortly after I yawned he turned down the tv and shut it off. He stretched out his arms causing me to slide onto his chest more, "tired now?" He hummed. "Mhm.." I rubbed my eyes causing him to chuckle a bit. Wrapping his arm around me I smiled laying my head on his chest. "Goodnight, Y/n" He hummed before snapping his fingers for the glowing globs to disappear and turning off the lights. "Goodnight, Luci" I mumbled out before falling asleep.

He played with y/ns hair a little moving it out of her face before shortly falling asleep holding her to his chest tightly with a smile.

//

Time skip to a week later

Mid way through my hot shower, I received a call that paused my music. Annoyed, I dried off my hands and picked up my phone answering. "hell-" Instantly cut off. "Hey Y/n! Sorry to bother but me and the girls have a question, plus angel dust!" I hummed in confusion, "That question is...?" I heard some talking and yelling in the background but it was mostly muffled. "Well.. we wanted to know if you wanted to go dress shopping for the ball thats coming up in a few days! Just Me, You, Nifty, Vaggie plus Angel! The boys will be here at the hotel I'm pretty sure, except Angel because we consider him as one of the girls, I think his friend Cherri might tag along." The call was silent after that, I guess they were waiting on my answer. "mmm sure what time-" "Great! Amazing! Be here at the hotel in exactly a hour" Then she hung up, alright... I finished my shower and brushed my teeth since time was flying by fast.

Scanning through my closet for a outfit, I decided to pick out outdoor F/O (favorite outfit) that I had so far while being in hell. Changing fast and sliding on shoes, I pet Kit Kat who laid lazily on my bed, "Ill be back later kitty" She continued to purr underneath my hands. I texted Lucifer to let him know I'll be leaving for a couple of hours but will be back by dinner time, no response he was probably busy, he is the king of hell of course. I made my way outside to the front and entered the limo. I think he already knew what was up because of Charlie so he hit the gas and headed straight to the Hazbin hotel.

Being a minute late, I rushed inside instead of knocking. "Sorry I'm late, some demon was being killed in the middle of the road so it caused a small traffic jam" The girls, a new demon, and angel were at the bar, "No worries Y/N, this is cherri bomb by the way!" Introducing the new demon called Cherri. "Cherri is just fine mate, nice to meet you y/n" She smiled at me, she was actually very pretty for a demon. I shook her hand then we all left the hotel entering the limo not knowing where we were gonna go because I didn't even know where to shop for a dress in hell.

We exited the limo and entered this big outlet with many different kind of shops, it was like I was at a mall on Earth just.. ya know in hell. Charlie grabbed my hand to lead me through the crowd of demons while the others just followed behind us. We came to a stop to a big store that had dresses in the window called "Widow Webs", nice name. I nodded in approval until I got pushed inside by the group. We were like a group of hound dogs looking for any food to feast on because we were starved by the way we were up and down different rows of dresses. Charlie picked out a few for me, Vaggie didn't wanna wear a dress so she didn't care to look she was just gonna wear a suit matching colors with her girlfriend. 

I tried on many dresses given to me by Charlie and Nifty, sure they were pretty but not my taste really. Opening the curtain facing Charlie, Nifty, and Vaggie I shook my head in disapproving manner, "These colors don't work for me" Charlie tilted her head examining and observing the whole dress and me, "I thought black and white would look good on you though.." I sighed, "Yes they do but not in this kind of detail" Putting my hand on my neck. Angel and Cherri pushed through the small gap between Vaggie and Charlie, "We found a dress for ya toots" Giving me a wink, Angel does always have great taste in my opinion. He handed me a black dress and I closed the curtain to try it on.