Chapter 14

My new story Fem!Reader X Alastor is out now! Check it out its called "Interlinked" :)

Recap from chapter 13...

I just laughed wiping a tear. I turned off my phone checking the time, it's getting late and Lucifer still isn't home. I yawned and just closed my eyes trying not to think hard about it. After awhile, I drifted into a small slumber. Today was draining.

Where are you Lucifer..?

//

2 Days Later, The day before the ball

Lucifer explained to me why hes been gone for awhile, and for awhile I mean the day I went dress shopping and after. Turns out he was getting stuff made for the ball and inviting the ring lords face to face. I understood and wasn't mad at all just worried since I didn't know before hand. Servants were in and out the ballroom getting everything set up having Lucifer doing his job by giving them orders. I walked up beside him while talking to a few servants, "Everything needs to be perfect. We haven't held a ball in years so it needs to be good. I want the boys to wear black tuxedos and the women to wear black tuxedos as well but a black tight skirt in black heels." They nodded and shared the information to the rest of the workers in the ballroom since everyone was in there.

"Having fun?" I chuckled with sarcasm. He turned his body with a sigh, "Just a little stressed and rushed right now, sooo fun" He mumbled the last part. "Do you need me to do anything? I can be help to you ya know, I'm like an extra pair of hands" I smiled clasping my hands together in front of my chest. He shook his head with a smile, "Your truly something ya know, but its ok everything is finally handled, dinner is being prepared right now so the only thing you need to do is be there on time so it doesn't get cold, they are in a rush in the chaos trying to get most food made tonight." I nodded and rolled my eyes, "Dinners not for like a few hours, what can I do before then?" Tilting my head in confusion. "Do whatever, or just sit there and look pretty for me" He said with a smirk and raising his eyebrow. Chuckling while nodding, a red tint was filling my face. "I'll go hangout with Kit Kat, text me if you need me Luci" He hummed in response and I took my leave.

On my way to my room, servants were scattered everywhere, all doing something for tomorrows ball. Deep down I felt bad for them but also didn't because they always enjoy their bonding moments here and they havent had something this big happen in awhile. I entered my room only to be greeted with Kit Kat in a small black tutu. "Awww my little baby, is this your outfit for tomorrow?" I picked her up while being in awe as she meowed happily in response. I laid her down on my stomach as soon as I laid down on my back on my bed. I decided to look up hairstyles to do for tomorrows party to match my dress. Scrolling for awhile, I came across the perfect hair style that I can work with. 

"This is perfect, looks easy to do too" I hummed as I exited out of search and opened my media

"This is perfect, looks easy to do too" I hummed as I exited out of search and opened my media. Just reading some news thats going around hell, I came across a video of that Tv Demon from my first day here talking about the ball tomorrow. "Ugh If hes here tomorrow, I better not meet him or I swear I'm choosing violence.." Speaking of the ball, I smiled. I have never been to a big formal party like this ever. This is new to me and I always seen old videos of the past when I was alive of them, or people hosting parties like this. They always looked like so much fun.

I already knew what makeup I was going to do. Some black light eyeliner with medium sized lashes, a tint of maroon lipstick, and some face powder. I have everything already ready due to excitement, "I wish the ball would come sooner.."

I decided to watch some shows airing on my tv out of boredom to pass the time until dinner since Lucifer kept the big tv in my room, still in front of my bed. Every time there was a commercial it was something about Vox and Vox tech, it was getting annoying until there was a imp commercial. Something about how if we pay them they can go onto earth and kill the person of your choosing? That's something interesting. Continuing my show has hours passed by, it was finally dinner time. I got up from my bed hungry, "Good I'm starved". I pet Kit Kat one more time before leaving my room and making my way down to the Dining room.

Entering through the doors, Lucifer was seated in the same seat per usual next to mine with food right in front of both. I hummed to greet Lucifer as he smiled at me, "everything is finally ready for tomorrow" I smiled at him and nodded, "That's good, now lets eat I'm hungry and I can tell your drained, this food with fuel you up" He chuckled at my response and we both digged into the meal that was in front of us.

Time Skip

After dinner we both made our way to my room, but of course making a stop to Lucifers room on the way so he can change into pajamas. Entering my room, Lucifer rolled onto the bed to love on Kit Kat as I went to my closet to grab pajamas and then to my bathroom to change in. I had my hair in a ponytail all day so I let it down and brushed through it. Finishing up my night routine, I slid onto the bed next to Lucifer while he was scrolling on his phone while petting Kit Kat. "Whatchu doing?" tilting my head pushing myself up to look at his phone. "Just looking at the reservations list, its filled to the max so tomorrow will very much be great. It's just like old times" He smiled at me while putting his arm behind his head and resting on it. 

I pulled out my phone and laid on my side facing him, "Will that rumor tv man named Vox be attending tomorrows party?" raising my eyebrow looking up at him. He laughed playing with his hair, "Yup and the 2 other Vee's will be attending, so just put on a smile and act like nothing happened" I groaned into the bed, "What will happen if they start something?" He looked up trying to think of a response then smiled down at me, "Nothing if its towards me, but to you if something does they will be escorted out" I nodded in approval and went back to my phone. He removed his arm from behind his bed placing in on my thigh and rubbed it as we laid on silence on our phones.

I just smiled at his warmth touch on me, it felt nice, it felt right. Yawning having the tiredness take over, I put my phone far away on the bed and crawled up closer to him. Copying my actions, he did the same and held me tight resting his head on mine as he held me. "Goodnight y/n.. sweet dreams.." He tuned and hummed. I smiled, "Goodnight Luci, you have the best dreams.." Minutes later we were dead asleep awaiting for tomorrows big event to happen. Please let it come faster.

//

I wrote this chapter a little shorter so I can make the next chapter to the other book "Interlinked" Fem!Reader, promise its not always gonna be like this I just want to get another chapter in. Cya next time for the ball, stay tuned.