Chapter 19

I apologize for chapter 18 being short, I'm still tryna get back into the flow of writing this again,, ANYWHOOO

recap from chapter 18...

Oh this will be interesting, especially there are pictures of my dead body that is currently disturbing me.

//

Days to weeks gone by ever since Lucifer made that promise to me about my murder case. I was getting impatient even though knowing he's trying his best, I needed a distraction.. a good one.

An hour later I got into bed with Lucifer as our nightly little thing we do now ever since I basically first got here. A question that's been on my mind for awhile finally hit as I was laying on his chest and our fingers being intertwined with one and the other while watching VoxTech nightly cooking show. I slowly peeked up my head a bit trying to act like I was readjusting it to be more comfortable but in true form, I looked up at him just staring at his eyes. While staring at his jawline to lips, lips to eyes, lips to cheek.. he looked down in a confused smile causing me to jump a bit and instantly look back at the tv.

"What's wrong?" He stared at my face trying to scan for an answer while I just kept looking at the tv. "Nothing I was just looking" I shrugged slightly with a small smile now watching Vox in a chef uniform slice up random veggies they had in hell. He smirked and you can definitely tell it was a smirk when he replied with "uh huh..". Me being curious I looked back at him to him now looking down with a smirk on his lips and lust filling his eyes, full of desires. I gulped a bit from the tension, our faces a few inches away feeling like a strong magnetic was between us pulling both in. Lucifer cupped my right cheek with his free hand and kissed me passionately, soon turning into more of hunger after a minute or two in. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he quickly took both of my wrists and shoved them into the pillows beside my head aggressively and got on top.

"I-" I looked at him wide eyed with so many questions, how kinky can this dude get..? "Shhh let me do all the work while you lay your pretty self there and enjoy the show..~" he slurred a bit getting close to my neck starting to plant kisses all on the sides of my jawline to my neck, down to my collar bone. Thoughts battled in my head while I tried not to make a peep. Part of me wants to ask the big question to Lucifer, but the other part wants to just enjoy this little fiasco one more time before he might get weirded out and leave.. but I knew I had to ask, it feels right to ask. Sighed silently he perked his head up from going lower stopping in between my thighs, basically cradling his face between them. "What's wrong, I can stop if you like. We can go back to watching the show and cuddling." I looked him in the eye with a small smile and slightly fixed his hair. "It's not that Luci..." fidgeting with my fingers, he crawled back fully on top to be face to face with me. "Then what is it? I'm curious.." In a small silence that lasted a few seconds of staring at eachother in silence, I sighed again dropping my smile. "I'm hoping what I'm about to ask doesn't ruin anything between us or make it weird/awkward in the future.." He instantly widened his eyes and fell off onto my bed to my side, sitting up and grabbing my hands rubbing my knuckles. "No no nothing will happen that is bad, trust me.." giving me a reassuring smile, I sat up and turned off the tv, slowly looking back at Lucifer then down at our hands. "Lucifer... what are we.. like are we just friends who.. kiss, cuddle, the devils tango.. are we more.. or is this just for shits and giggles.." I took the minutes of silence from him as a big no no and pulled away my hands and got out of bed. "Never mind I'm sorry."

Before I even got far, he latched onto my hand pulling me into his chest and held me. "Wait don't go.. I have an answer so please listen.." he held me close to his heart where I heard the page quickening. "So.. I do like you a lot y/n, I actually wanted to ask you out a long time ago but so much has been going on with your murder case and the rumors in hell... I didn't want to stress you more out but I do like you.." Hearing that finally made me relax into his embrace as I wrapped my arms around his chest. "Ok... that's all I wanted to know, thank you.."

After holding onto eachother in a comfortable silence, he usually tends to break it. "Actually now since we are on the topicccc and you finally know how I feel.. Can I take you out tomorrow night? As in a date..?" I perked up my head with a big smile, "of course why would I say no?!" He chuckled and pulled me into a deep kiss. A small smirk growing on my face, I pushed him down into the bed holding his arms down like he did to me earlier and started kissing his neck and slowly grinding on him.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure you readers know how the rest of the night went, LOL. BUT OMG I GOT ASKED TO GO ON A DATE WITH THE KING OF HELL? WHO would have knew.. hehe..

//

And yup there we go another chapter guys lmao anyways I went to level up this year a convention and it was so much fun, even VA from helluva boss were there. Anyways stay tuned for more, idk when the next chapter will come out tbh.