44🔞

When I saw Tae came inside bathroom I turned off the shower and said

" Tae you can come back after few minutes I have just done showering"

But he didn't gave any response to me and came inside the bathroom

" Tae ... What " I started to say but he cut me off and started kissing me hungrily it wasn't the normal kiss we used to share it's different. Like he was claiming me . I kissed him back .

I was naked in front of him and his hands were all over my naked body . He then grab my boobs in his palm and start pressing them and pinched my hard nipple as I moaned in his mouth.

He then broke the kiss to get some air . We were breathing so hard . He started giving me sloppy kisses on my neck and his hand reached my inner thigh and start massaging my clit with his fingers.

" Mhmm tae " other hand was pinching my nipples.

" I love your moans baby " he said giving sloppy kisses on my neck

" Tae .... We are in the bathroom it's small "

" Yeah I know and that's fun " he said staring at my lips he then attached his lips and start kissing me . He was rubbing my clit in circles as I was a moaning mess now . He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and kissing me .

He bite me as he was rubbing my clit " mhmmm ah tae fast " I moaned

He was rubbing it and now I'm squirting as I have my orgasm now .
He didn't wait and put his head cock inside me .

" Ahh " as I moaned he was thrusting inside me as he hold my one leg and thrusting in a roughly manner .

I was a moaning mess . I was loving this rough sex but was thinking why he is rough on me today.

I grabbed his cheek as he was thrusting. " Tae ... Mhmm "

" Yeah ... Baby " thrusting roughly he removed my hand from his cheek .

" Ahh .. uhh " I was a moaning as he was thrusting.

" You love me right baby " he said as he was thrusting

" Yea-h t-ae .....mhmm " I moaned

" Then you didn't think of once of me today" he asked thrusting roughly

" Huh .. " I stared at him controlling my moans

" Today your friend was hugging you tightly and saying you would be married to him in child and now he wanted too and you both were laughing but didn't think of me how I was feeling" he was slow thrusting now

" Tae " I tried to cupped his cheek but

He turned me over and put his cock from back and start thrusting.

" Yeah you didn't think once and was laughing with him "

" No tae you misunderstood" I said trying to understand me

" I didn't ... If I weren't in your life now you would have married to him like you promised in the past " he started thrusting me more roughly

" Ahhh .... Tae ... Uh " I moaned
" No .. uh ...y- o- u ...mhmm a- re... Mis- under-standing tae ....uhhh" I managed to speak as he was thrusting deeply inside me and was hard as he was angry on me .

'So it is angry sex' I thought to myself

" I didn't" he said thrusting. We both came now and he turned me over .

He turned on the shower and threw his shirt and joined our forehead.

" Do you miss him " he said breathing heavily.

" Don't say this please it's hurting me "I said cupping his cheeks

" You hurt me too baby in the restaurant you forgot my existence when he was with you .. I saw you were coming to me but didn't came and then I saw you both so close to each other "

I cupped his cheek as I pecked his lips " please I talked to him in front of you we met after a long time and I did said in front of you that I would only be yours tae always "

He shook his head as tears started flowing from my eyes .

" Tae .. don't misunderstand me please... It was when we were in middle school baby "

" But he loves you now too "

" I don't I only love you my husband only you "

He broke the hug and went towards our room . I cried in the shower for few minutes and then turn off the shower and came back after wearing my night suit .

' why is he having this misunderstanding when I talked in front of him why can't he believe in.me '

I went towards bed and saw tae was sleeping in his side I went towards him and lay down close to him and hugged him from back .

" Sorry " I said loud enough so that he can hear. My voice was cracking.
" I didn't think you would be this much angry on me . I promise I won't talk to him ever please don't think I don't love you please " as now I was crying mess .

" I would do anything you will say me to do . If you want I will never hug anyone,if you want I'll never go close to anyone. I'll do what you'll say I promise baby please talk to me please " I said crying

He turned over and wiped my tears with his hand and hugged me tightly in his arms .

" Don't cry please " he said in a breaking voice " I can't see you cry " he was crying now for sure .

I broke hug but he hugged me more tightly and said " sleep for now don't think too much hm I love you "

" And I love you too " I said and sleep in his arms .

____________________________________

What you guyss think am I making this story too long if you are finding it boring I can complete this story now . But if you want me to write more then I'll be doing as your wish so please let me know in comments......