20

Tae pov

I really don't wanted to talk to y/n if I'll talk to her I don know myself what things I'll ask from her so it's better to be like this silent . If she is happy with her lover let it be then I'll not make you both away from each other. I work on my laptop till late night . And I saw y/n didn't came back . Of course now she don't want to sleep with me . She would be in her room and talking to her lover .

I went to my bed and fall asleep .

Next morning

I did my morning routine and went down to eat my breakfast i know today it's early but today is very important meeting for me . So I'm going office little early . I went downstairs and saw y/n was sleeping on the couch . I was surprised .

"I thought she would be sleeping in her room but .......was i really harsh on her last night but she is the one who don't want to be with me " I murmured . I made my way towards the kitchen and told maid to wake her up and eat her breakfast . I was getting late so I didn't get time to have breakfast and went to my office .

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw our maid was there who was waking me up . I made my way towards our room and i saw tae was not there ' where is he ' i thought . I quickly do my morning routine and came to the kitchen .

" Where is tae" i asked the maid " mam he has gone office early today and ordered me to make you eat your breakfast" she said and i nodded .

' I think I just overreact yesterday what if he was stressed with his office things ... That's he was drunk that day .. oh god so bad of me he cared for me that's why he told maid to made me eat my breakfast ' i thought ans I smiled " i just overthink a lot .. today when he'll be back I'll say sorry to him after that we'll be like earlier happy happy " and I smiled .

And I went to my office .

In the evening

Taehyung was finished with his work and suddenly his phone buzzed he quickly glanced at his phone and saw jungkook was calling him he picked up .

Kooks: hey taetae hyung

Tae: hi kookie .. how have you been

Kooks: I've been good how are youuu

Tae : I'm good too ... So how'd you call

Kooks : oh hyung i thought it's so much time that we didn't get spend time with each other so I was thinking let's grab a drink today what say .

Tae: yeah sure send me the location I'll meet you there then

Kooks: ok bye hyung

And he hang up he went to meet jungkook in a nearby club . He went inside and saw jungkook had booked a vip to have a drink . They both greeted each other and grab a drink . Taehyung mind was full with y/n thoughts so he was continuously drinking which made jungkook to feel suspicious.

" Hyung why are you drinking this much you have a less alcohol tolerance then " jungkook asked taehyung and made him Stop.

" Kookie I love her " tae was now too drunk " i love her kookie " * cries* " but but she doesn't love me she loves him .... Her old school lover" he said which made jungkook eyes go wide .

He didn't knew that his hyung knows about y/n and eunwoo . Does she told him everything but now tae loves her .

" Kookiee she hugs him in front of me and now she'll leave me *cries * for him and will go to him " and now he was a crying mess . Jungkook grabs taehyung and pats his back .

" No no hyung it's not like that she'll never go back to him i know her it's just misunderstanding" he said to calm him down but inside jungkook also don't know why y/n hugged him when she can't stand next to him .

" No kookiee she'll leave me " he said with his red puffed eyes " no hyung she'll not she is married to you and she cares for you hyung she'll never leave you" he said which made taehyung smirk.

" Yeah she cares for me and also nice to me " he said smiling " but she love him not me so she'll choose him over me " he said with his puffed eyes

" He is an asshole hyung he left her without any word and didn't showed from last 3 years and now suddenly he is here for her how ... I know him from school he just used y/n for his needs and I'm damn sure that he is coming back to her for using her " he gritted his teeth

" You know him but what if she gets manipulated with his words and leaves me huh " tae told him .

" Hyung you're not understanding me she'll not do that i know her " he said " promise me hyung you'll go back home and talk to y/n today no matter what you'll clear this misunderstanding between you both ..ok " he said and tae nodded.

" Yeah I'll do that and take my all answers today " tae said

______________________________________

Vote if you're liking the story

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें