34

I do my all work and went back home in the way I saw flower shop . I thought of buying one .

I reached home and went inside . I saw y/n was in the living room .

" Oh y/n you're here " I said and give her the bouquet " here this is for you "

" For me ... Mm thankyou" she smiled at me " but what are these for "

" Actually I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what"

" I behave so wrong with you that day . I'm really really sorry . I didn't knew what I was saying and just said you so many things which you don't deserve to hear . I know I broke your heart but now I'm asking you for forgiveness. Please forgive me " I said with sincerity

" It's fine tae I was never angry at you "

" Y/n " he said sadly

" Now go freshen up then we'll have our dinner "

" Ok " he chirped

***

We both ate our food .

" Tae did you read the divorce papers"

"Hm yeah "

" Do you want any changes there "

" All are good but why didn't you want alimony it's your right ."

" I don't want it and like you said I don't have any plans on getting anything from you "

" I don't mean that y/n... I'm sorry but you can take what's yours "

" I don't have anything here other than you . But when you're not mine I don't want anything.... And yeah it's a contract right so I never mentioned in the contract to take anything from you so chill"

" Y/n I'm sorry "

" For "

" For taking away your love "

"What " I said chucking

" Yeahh ... If I had remember everything you wouldn't have to suffer because of me . But for me you are a person whom I don't know at all and it scared me that I've to Live my whole life with a person whom I don't know at all . I never believe in love and all and was never thought of marrying someone "

" I know it's fine tae I can spend my whole life alone now the love you have given me is enough to live my rest of the life " you said being upset

" Can I ask you for something tae "

" Yeah "

" Till this divorce is finalized let me do my duties as your wife . You were the best husband I could ask for and now I wanna be the best wife for you for rest of the time "

" If that's your only wish you want from me so I will grant your wish "

" I've signed the papers you can also too .. so I can proceed the process further "

And he nodded his head

" Did you like the food "

" Yeah thanks for the food ... Wanna watch some movies "

" Yeah why not "

*****

It's been a few days I've been taking care of tae like a wife which I can't did when we were working . I cook for him feed him . Make him go to the office . Do his stuffs . Remind him to be in time and take his food on time . I'm enjoying being his wife but I know it's for few days only . Tomorrow is our anniversary and Tae mom and dad and put up a party for us .