Explosive

Hey guys! I recently had someone comment on one of my older imagines of this series asking for a part 3 of a two part story. "Think About Us" & "Strip it Down". So, since I aim to please here it is. I suggest going back to read those before reading this one :) Here it is! It's a long one lol

***

Just your typical run of the mill day at work, or so you thought. It had been three years since that night you had with Mac in DC, since then you had thought about him more than once on occasion. You both had promised to keep in touch but failed to do so. Since then you had been offered a promotion, heading up the FBI office in LA. Even after that, you still didn't reach out to Mac. Too much time had passed since then, you figured he had forgotten about you. 

It wasn't until this moment that you realized you needed to finally reach out to Mac after all these years. When you went into work this morning, you followed the same routine as usual. Yet when you went to sit down in the chair at your desk you heard a click. Instantly you froze, and that's when you heart the ticking sound of a bomb. 

Yelling from your office for your assistant to come in you tried to remain calm "Listen to me, very carefully. I believe that there is a bomb attached to the bottom of my chair." You say the look of panic flash across her face, clutching onto the notepad in her hands "Don't panic. I need you come over here and tell me if you can see any kind of timer attached to it."

You could see how hesitate she was to do as she was told. Getting closer to a bomb was probably the last thing she wanted to do. A natural reaction to the word bomb was the run like hell "Please, I need you to do this for me Stacy." 

Taking a deep breath, Stacy suddenly got a determined look on her face "You got it boss." Striding over slowly to your desk, she hunched down to take a look underneath of the chair "I- I  see some sort of stopwatch?"

"How much time does it say?" You asked, trying to keep your voice steady.

"Three hours? Why so long? Wouldn't whoever did this want it to be quick and kill as many people as possible? We can get the whole building evacuated and set a perimeter around the building in this time." She said, now standing back up.

"I know who's behind this, and believe me they don't want to kill hundreds of people. Just me. He wants to make me sweat, to make me suffer with worry before I die." You saw the scared look on her face and let out a silent sigh. "I need you to do two more things for me before you get the hell out of this building. First I need you to get everyone out of this building, I don't care how you do it just do it. Then I need you to call our senior director and ask him to contact the Phoenix Foundation, a Matty Webber and tell her I need her to send Angus MacGyver here to disarm this thing."

Stacy was writing all of this down but paused to look back at me "Ma'am why not SWAT? Who's this Angus fellow?" 

You shook you head "No SWAT, I know him from a few years back. He's a EOD Specialist, he spent his whole time in the Army disarming bombs he is who I trust. Now please just go and do what I ask." You said, now feeling the beads of sweat forming on your forehead. 

She just gave you one last somber look before running out of there to follow orders. A minute later you heard the sound of the fire alarm ringing through the building, then a little after that the sound of sirens outside approaching the building. 

You sat there frozen, as you felt your heart beating erratically in your chest. This was going to be the first time you see Mac in years and it has to be under these circumstances? Thank god for pillow talk after sex or else you would have never known about Mac's time in the Army.