Rescue

Here is part 3 of the last two chapters :) Sorry if it's too long, I wasn't doing a part 4 lol

                                                                                                            ***

Once you and Bozer had landed, your first stop was the last known location of the plane before it crashed. When you arrived at the scene, all you had found was the busted up plane, no Desi or Mac to be found. Which could only mean one thing, they were taken. Riley helped talk you and Bozer through the path leading back to the mansion the auction had been held in. You had hoped the bad guys were stupid enough to take them back to the same place they had run away from. Sure enough, when you both reached the house, you grabbed a pair of binoculars to get a better look inside and immediately saw them. There they were, both tied up to chairs with their backs facing the others. "Looks like they are in the living room on the main floor, I have got to find a way in somehow. There are at least four guards out front." You said to Bozer, putting away the binoculars. 

"Does this mean I get a gun?" Bozer asked, in a hopeful tone.

You looked over at him in annoyance "No you do not get a gun. How stupid do you think I am?" 

"Oh man! Come on, y/n, how am I supposed to have your back if I don't have a weapon." Bozer whisper yelled.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine!" Reaching down to the holster on your ankle, you pulled out a small knife and handed it to him "Here."

Bozer was less than impressed as he took it from your hand and held it up to get a closer look "Gee thanks. I can't wait to see what kind of damage I can do with this bad boy." He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Do you want it or not?" You asked, now officially frustrated. When you went to take it back, Bozer quickly pulled it back away from your reach with a "I'm sorry look.

"That's what I thought, now put it down for  a second and hand that branch next to you." You instructed.

"Uh, why?" He asked, now more confused than he had ever been while he handed it to you.

"It's going to be how I silently take out the guards without alerting those inside. Since I can't use my gun, I will use this to go up behind each of them, bring it to the front of their neck, and press down. If I use the little strength I have in my arms  with my injury, the thickness of the branch combined with it should be enough to crush their windpipe, cutting off their air supply. Doing most of the work." Then you started to take off your sling, away feeling the pain shooting through your entire shoulder and arm.

"Y/n? Are you crazy? Your arm! It needs to stay in the sling! You're only going to make it worse! Why don't you let me do this?" He said in still a whisper type of yell.

"It's only for a short time, I'll be fine Boz. You can't do it, because I need you to do another job for me. The fuse box is on the left side of the building. When I give you the signal, I need to shut off all the lights for me. So I can sneak in and hide without being seen." 

Boz reluctantly agreed, even though he believed you should be the one to shut down the lights. He wasn't about to argue with you, though. Once you had successfully taken out all of the guards, you whistled to signal Boz for his cue. Then quickly, you and Boz went inside and beelined to the left where the living room was. You could hear the men speak in German back and forth clearly suspiciously. One man must have been told to check outside since you then heard the front door open and close. While you and Boz were positioned behind a chair in the corner, the lights were soon back on. 

"The minute I get up, you head for Desi and Mac and start to get them free. You got it?" Once Boz nodded that he understood you were up with your gun raised, of course with the wrong arm, but they don't need to know that. "Hey!" All three men looked over at you while Boz ran to his friends. You gestured with your gun. "Up against the wall, now!"