𝕮һᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 13 - 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐂α𝗋𝖾𝗍α𝗄𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝐃𝗂ᥣ𝖾ꭑꭑα

ANBU 

They all talked about how long it had been since they had seen Rishi, and how happy they were to see him again. I was having breakfast along with the others, listening to their conversation with a growing sense of unease. I couldn't understand it but I didn't like the way Aria was smiling and laughing. Her eyes were lit up and the sides of her eyes had small wrinkles from how wide she was smiling and I could sense that she was missing this guy named Rishi. I tried not to think too much of it and dismissed the silly thought.

Once breakfast was over we all went our separate ways but the incident was the topic of our conversations.

"Did you see that?" Tarun exclaims. "Rolex was so.. So-" he says as he struggles to find the right words to convey his thoughts.

"Soft?" I suggest.

"Yeah.. He's nothing like this.. He's so scary.." Tarun says.

"Yeah, Aradhya brings out a soft side in him. I guess Shankar & VK were right. Rolex does have a soft side after all," Aditya says.

"I still remember our first meeting, he was so scary," I add as I recall the meeting at the docks in Mumbai. It still causes sweat to form on my head and shiver to run down my spine.

"You were one second away from peeing your jeans," Tarun teases which elicited a chuckle from everyone else. I'll never get a damn break from that huh. 

•»༒« •

It was the afternoon and my brothers and I along with our men were sitting down discussing things casually when Jaggu & Jimmy also approached us.

"Ah well look who it is," Jaggu says with contempt.

"Ah yeah, these sidekicks.. Ivanaga kadha uh innum mudilla ah?"

(Their part in the story is still not over huh)

"Enna da unnaku?" Aditya asks in an agitated tone.

(What is your problem?)

"You're the ones causing problems for us," Jimmy says. "Because of you guys, we have twice as much work-"

We just kept bickering back and forth when we saw Aria come downstairs, her gaze stuck to her phone as she walked towards us.

"Aru Pappa," Jimmy calls out. "Did you need something?"

Aru just shook her head. "No not really, though I have been meaning to ask you something."