𝕮һᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 1 - 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐆α𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝐒𝗍ⱺ𝗋ꭑ

ARADHYA

The call had ended and we all let out a sigh in relief.

"Well that could have gone worse," I point out.

"He punched a wall, that could have gone way better," Dhruv points blankly. He always spoke in a matter of fact tone, there was no stutter, blanking out or awkward pauses or the use of filler words. He was always articulate and straight to the point whilst still using as little words as possible.

"My dad just sent a message saying that he's on his way to our house. "

Dhruv and I gave her a curt nod.

"Also Aru, what was that message about? What happened with Rodger?"

Ishu and I simultaneously twisted our faces into an expression of contempt.

"Why do you do business with him? He's terrible and vile," Ishu points out.

My brother's face remained blank and stone faced as he waited for us to continue. 

"He flirts with Ishu and me, he shows up late, he isn't dressed appropriately, it's basically disrespectful, he calls me 'doll' and now he wants a share of our resort." I point out.

"Hmm," Dhruv says. Dhruv takes a moment to think. He was the complete opposite of my chinna anna, he took his time in responding and was nowhere near as impulsive as Rudra. Dhruv was a tiger that took his time and remained in the shadows when he was on a hunt. You wouldn't hear him and he strikes when you least expect to and that to in the most quiet manner. Rudra wasn't like that, he was a lion. He alerts his prey before the chase and once he gets a hold of his prey there is no escaping him.

Rudra was the thunder whilst Dhruv was the lightning, I was the rain whilst Mira, Ishu, Nikhil and Rishi were clouds and our uncles were the sky. We rule together and nothing got past us.

"I'll arrange a meeting with him, don't worry about it," Dhruv announces.

"What are you gonna do?" Ishu asks, her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Don't worry about it, I'll handle it..Do you want him to have a share in the resort?" he asks as he looks at me.

I shook my head, "Absolutely not."

"As you wish, ma, make sure you take your medications when we get home. Ishu, make sure our car is ready, we need to get home."

"I'll arrange the car, Ishu said she wanted to talk to you," I blurted out. Both Ishu and Dhruv anna look at me with a confused look.

"I'll see you both at the lobby," I announced as I left.

It wasn't difficult to figure out that Ishu had a crush on my brother and what Roger said was true, she was glued to my brother's side until she joined me. Dhruv and her have been so busy lately and it only felt right that I left them alone for a while even if it's for 5 minutes.