𝕮һᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr 9 - 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐇ⱺ𝗌𝗍α𝗀𝖾

ANBU 

LATER

I was currently in a meeting with Sandhanam and all of our men.

We had just received a tip that there was a woman who could be a threat to us and it needed handling. She was going to be at Chennai airport tomorrow and we needed to get a hold of her.

"This is her description, I need you guys to go to the airport and get her," Sandhanam explains as he shoves an envelope onto the table. Sandhanam's men take the envelope and start to read its contents frazzled.

"Anna oru photo irandha kuda, easy ah irukum," Sreenu, one of Sandhanam's men, says.

(If you have photo of this girl, give it to us it will be easier that way)

"Photo illa, idhu mattum dha iruku so careful ah handle pannanum," Sandhanam says. He quickly directs his men and gives them instructions for tomorrow. He then faces me and begins to instruct me. "I need you and your men here tomorrow, we have some stuff to do."

(There isn't a photo, there's only this, so handle carefully)

I just nod. Tomorrow was a big day, Rolex's sister was coming and we were all eager to meet her. What was she going to be like? Would she be scary like Rolex? So many questions ran through my mind. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to know. 

VISHWAKUMAR - VK

MEANWHILE 

Shankar and I entered the house after a long day of work. It was tiring working for this empire but it was all worth it. We were doing this for our family and family was everything for us even if we weren't related by blood.