𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Who is your first subject?" I was slightly surprised because I didn't expect her to follow me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized.

"That's fine, anyway I think it's my cousin." I casually said, then headed to my small dressing room to get some clothes.

"I think it suits me well?" I showed her my short skirt with a light blue crop top.

"Anything suits you well." She responded with a smile.

"Except you, you didn't suit me." I teased her, causing her face to shift to annoyance.

"I'm just kidding, we suit each other." I said, holding her chin and giving her a playful kiss on the lips. She didn't resist, and hindi naman nakaiwas ang pamumula nya.

"Go take a shower already." She gently pushed me, and I just smiled at her.

"Okay, hun, and just have your breakfast after Thalia cooks." I instructed her before heading to the bathroom.

____

"Gosh, it's very cold." I mumbled to myself. Despite the cold water, I managed to take a shower.

After I took a shower, I got out of the bathroom and blow-dried my hair.

Gosh, I miss my family already. I get my phone and open the gallery to see the photos of me and my family. Hindi ko namamalayan na may luha na palang umaagos sa pisnge ko.

I didn't bother to wipe it dahil ako lang naman ang tao dito sa kwarto ko, until I heard the door open and iniluwa nito si Ms Kizzia.

"What happened?" She hurriedly went to me and wipes my tears.

"I miss my family already." She hugged me, while my head is on her chest.

"Do you want to go to Bicol?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes, but I don't have a space on my schedule." Pag-amin ko sa kanya, dahil kung may vacant man ay Saturday and Sunday lang which is gumagawa rin ako ng school works.

"That's not a problem, baby. I can excuse you." I broke our hug and wiped my tears before facing her. And all I can see is her gorgeous face, haha naputol pagdadrama ko.

"You don't want to go with me to Bicol?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"If you want me to go with you, why not?" Bawi niya naman sa tanong ko.

"I need you to be my driver. HAHAHA" I laughed because of her reaction and agad na tumayo bago pa niya maihampas sa akin 'yung blower.

"But seriously Z, I want to go there with you. As long as you're my driver." Pang-aasar ko sa kanya, at hindi na gaanong maipinta ang mukha niya.

"I'm honest, because I can't drive for long hours." That's the truth naman talaga, and I saw her face soften.

"Okay, ano pa bang magagawa ko? I'm courting you, so I can be your driver or whatsoever." Napangiti naman ako sa naging tugon niya.

"So, when do you plan to go to Bicol?" Tanong niya nang may seryosong tono.

"Next week?" Balik tanong ko sa kanya at tumango lang sya.

"Anyway, have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, and your cousin is mabait than you." Tugon niya, at nagroll ng mga mata sa akin.

"Edi siya ligawan mo." Buwelta ko sa kanya, mabait pala 'yun, edi dun na lang siya single rin naman.

"Okay." Baliwala niyang tugon na may nakakalukong ngiti.

"Sya na lang isakay mo sa car mo." Kunwari naiinis na sagot ko sa kanya. Kaya agad siyang lumapit sa akin at hinawakan ang baywang ko.

"My wife is jealous?" Tanong niya sa malambing na tono, pwes hindi mo ako madadala sa ganyan.

"We're not even dating. So why would I?" Imbes na sagutin niya, she claimed my lips na agad kong tinugon.

We shared a passionate kiss na itinagal ng ilang minuto bago ako bumitaw because I needed air.

"Let's go?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"I want more." She pouted.

"More your ass, we're going to be late. Maybe you forgot you're a professor." Paalala ko sa kanya na ikinasimangot niya lang.

"I can reschedule it naman, or huwag na lang tayong pumunta sa university." Gosh, is she serious? Professor ba talaga 'to?

"You're such a bad influence on me, Professor Kizzia." Tugon ko before magtungo sa pinto.

"If you want to stay there, fine." Kaya bigla naman siyang nagtungo sa akin. Pagbukas ko ng pinto ay agad akong nagtungo sa kusina para hanapin si Thalia, but I can't see her.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that after we had breakfast, she left because she had something to do raw." I just ignored her and nagtungo sa living room to get my bag dahil dito ko lang naman ito iniwan.

"Let's go, it's already 7:02 am." Ilang minuto na lang ay malelate na kami.

"Fine." Tanging naging tugon niya lang at nauna na sa akin maglakad patungo sa pinto and she opened it.

We took an elevator para mapadali kaming makarating sa ground floor, and after an elevator opened, agad kaming nagtungo palabas ng aking condo at pumunta sa kung saan nakapark ang sasakyan niya.

She opened her car door for me and before she closed it, I saw on the side mirror that there's a guy that Astrid saw earlier sa coffee shop who's looking at us.

____

Tahimik lang kami hanggang makarating sa village niya kung saan siya nakatira.

••••••
A/N: Anyway, can you guys help me sa pag-promote ng story ko on TikTok? And don't forget to vote.
Thank you!