Special Chapter: Valentine's (2)

The afternoon at the beach villa.

Cale is busy on his laptop on his and Jung Soo's bedroom. The interior of their room is... modernly beautiful. The walls are mostly dark colored, but not too dark. The floors are made from smooth wood as well as the furniture. The double king-sized bed stood right in the middle, two bedside drawers are beside it. A flower pot and a small clock on the left, and a ocean-themed lamp on the right. The bed itself is white, completely opposite of the dark colored walls, and it's backrest is made out of a soft cushion, a round mirror hangs above it. Many soft quality pillows are scattered around the bed. The blanket is also fluffy and big, it perfectly fits both the merman and the redhead. The windows are large and is located at the left side, near the bed. It overlooked the beach and it's crashing waves. A perfect view for night time, where they can easily see the beach's shore glow, the small planktons doing their work beautifully at making the night look pretty with it's azure luminescence.

The redhead is currently typing and clicking away on his laptop in a hurried manner. He's trying to look up for any suitable restaurants for him to take Jung Soo out for dinner.

Why not ask Beacrox, though? He can whip up a feast for the two, but Cale did not want that. He wanted to take Jung Soo out. Keyword: out. The redhead has never taken the merman out for a romantic dinner date, and that was grave mistake! He has to do it while there's still time!

He scrolled by many restaurants at this point, all of it not to his liking. His eyes kept reading and his hands made their decision.

"Sweet Tooth? No... can't have Jung Soo get cavities... or a tooth ache."

He dismissed the small restaurant with a five star rating. The photos of the interior looks promising, the menu and food looks tasty, but the majority of it is sweets, hence the name.

"Golden Courtyard? No... that place looks like it's riddled with weirdos..."

He dismissed the restaurant with a four and a half star rating. The photos of the interior has a classical vibe to it, the menu and food are amusing, but most of the photos are riddle with what Cale assumed to be the staff. A pink-haired elf taking a selfie, a maroon-haired and drunk girl smiling, a dark green-haired emo and chuunibyou-looking elf with a look of incredulity as he held, what the redhead thinks to be, a romance comic book or whatever, the cover looks and feels... embarrassing. Oh, and a blue-haired girl whose face is incredibly red as she tried to get the book back from the boy. A gray-haired man with a mask on laughing like a maniac, a pink-haired hare demi-human competing with a light-brown haired woman in chopping vegetables... what they're doing is dangerous. A technician girl presenting tampering with a green robot and a green-haired woman looking pissed. A bluish-purplish-haired girl has a weirded out expression as she watched the gray-haired man use... some sort of medical tool? To help with cooking. A cat demi-human wearing a giant brown cat suit can be seen sneakily stealing some cans...

Cale stared at the photos with a judging gaze... out of every photo, the average white-haired man looks like he's the only normal one out of all of them.

Yeah, next.

"La Gueule de Saturne?"

The redhead read out the name with interest. He scrolled slightly down and went to the photo section of the restaurant. There he saw the building itself. It looked... bland. It has a minimalistic, grey design for its facade, with only the simple red awning with the bistro's name on it breaking the monotony.

He clicked onto another photo. A photo of the dining area showed up on his screen. Everything is clad in shades of beige, gray, and white, with tasteful splashes of velvet red to break up the monotony. There are four two-seater tables on the leftmost corner and the center of the room, with two private four-seater booths facing the windows, granting a view of the street for its patrons, as well as two single-seater tables that are close to the partition window of the kitchen which is partially obscured by velvet red curtains. A plain grey carpet covers the area of the two-seater tables, as well as a separate one for the booths, a smaller one for the counter area, laden with a vintage cash register, and a small service bell for patrons to ring for assistance. Lastly, a velvet red carpet extends from the walk-in area to the right corner of the counter area.