Special Chapter: Valentine's (1)

Valentine's!

A day where men and women spend the day with their partners!

And today, Cale and Jung Soo are planning to surprise each other.

The redhead is busy consulting with his friends regarding the matter. The same with Jung Soo with his family.

The two really wanted to make it special since this is their first time spending it together.

On Cale's side, he consulted Amiru, who later dialed Gilbert and Eric about it.

So here they are, in the Ubarr Mansion, having tea together in her study.

Amiru is gracefully sipping the cup of tea. Gilbert is smiling cheekily at the redhead, he is filled with anticipation. While Eric is nervous, he is not knowledgeable about this topic... but if it's for his dongsaeng, then he'll try his best to be helpful!

"Now."

The green-haired woman elegantly placed down his tea cup and stared at Cale.

"You needed help for Valentine's day?"

Cale nodded seriously, prompting Gilbert to smirk at him.

"Ooh~ How romantic~"

"Shut up..."

The redhead embarrassingly growled at the brunette in annoyance. Ever since he dated the merman, Gilbert did not hesitate to tease the hell out of him since then. Amiru also find it amusing and funny, but she did not join in, much to Cale's relief.

Though, Eric tried to make Gilbert stop by glaring at him, it did not even make a dent on the man. But hey, as Cale's hyung, he tried at least.

 But back to the topic.

"Why did you call Gilbert, Noona..."

The redhead made a long sufferable sigh. Seriously, what's the point in this if Gilbert is not gonna help at all, but to enjoy teasing him?

"Heh."

"Don't "heh" me, you ass!"

"Hehe~"

Cale scowled at Gilbert, making Amiru intervene.

"Enough boys. The reason I called you here, Gilbert, is that we can help our dongsaeng for his first Valentine's day. And do I have to remind you the time that your attempt of charming your pre-school crush failed? It was Valentine's that day, as well."

The green-haired woman gave the brunette a stern gaze, making the latter flinch and shiver at the memory. Cale stared at Gilbert with wide eyes before actively wheezing.

"Pfft... HA! Seriously!?"

"..."

The brunette blushed embarrassingly as he glared at Amiru for bringing up that old memory. Cale didn't get sent to school when he was young, he studied at home because his parents hired a tutor for him. While, Eric, Amiru, and Gilbert did.

And it was love at first sight.

The three were in class when their teacher introduced to them a new classmate. She was petite and cute. Almost every boy and girl were enamored by her. Gilbert was no exception. He fell hard that day, to the point that his attention is always on her.

Which... he didn't realized that the girl is creeped out... despite Amiru and Eric's warnings. 

So when he confessed to the girl... he got rejected hard. He was called a creepy boy who is not her type at all.

Needless to say, he cried so hard that day. Amiru and Eric tried their best to mend his broken heart, but... it took them three months.

"No wonder you looked so depressed when you guys visited me back when we were kids!"