Chapter 5

"Mm..."

Cale felt his whole body being engulfed in warmth. He leaned in closer to the source and felt something big and hard.

He furrowed his brows and slowly opened his eyes, he was met with...

'...Huh?'

He was met with Jung Soo's sleeping face... wait, JUNG SOO!? Cale jolted in surprise, his face immediately flushed in red.

'Why is Jung Soo here!? How did he get in!? How did he know where I lived!?'

He tried to move but was unable to, he felt something big and bulky trapping him. He looked behind and saw big and strong arms hugging him, to be specific, Jung Soo's arms.

Cale felt his face becoming warmer and warmer. He slowly tried to get out of the embrace to no avail. He's stuck apparently. He then looked back to towards the merman and just noticed that the latter's and his face are so close to each other.

Cale felt like his head is about to explode. He, once again, tried to free himself, but due to the consistent movements, Jung Soo groaned a bit and made his hug a bit more tight.

Cale's face was squished onto Jung Soo's broad and firm chest. The redhead malfunctioned.

'I... I... w-wah...'

The redhead's face became so red that it rivalled his fiery red hair. He's about to faint at his point. Cale tried to calm himself down by softly breathing in and breathing out. It sadly did not help, but hey atleast he tried.

He kept calming himself down despite not working, but eventually, he had to wake the merman up.

"...J-jung Soo..."

Cale called out to the sleeping merman. No response.

"H-hey... wake up..."

He called out once again. Still no response. Cale wants to cry. He then repeated again while prodding at Jung Soo.

"Jung Soo..."

"Mm..."

The merman let out a deep and sleepy hum. The redhead continued his prodding and call outs.

"Jung Soo... wake up..."

"Mm... Five more minutes..."

Jung Soo whined, he then buried his face onto the nook of Cale's shoulder. The redhead nearly let out an embarrassing yelp. The merman tightened his embrace.

Cale hitched a breath, his head feels so light. If you can't beat them, join them. Mainly because he's about to faint, so the redhead forced himself to go back to sleep. Hopefully Jung Soo wakes up first before him...

_____

Jung Soo's eyes groggily fluttered open, he let out a big yawn.

'Hm?'

Jung Soo felt like he's holding something, he looked down and flinched. He was met with a sleeping Cale trapped within his hold. The merman's cheeks became tinted with red.

"...Hm...?"

The redhead's eyes groggily opened. Auburn eyes met with blue ones. Cale blinked a few times before he became fully awake, his face became red once again.

"You're up..."

Yes...?"

The merman's eyes showed confusion, his cheeks are still red. Cale glanced away from the confused Jung Soo and spoke.