Chapter 10

Jung Soo woke up feeling refresh and energized, he let out a big soft yawn as he slowly and gradually stirred awake.

The merman looked down and smiled fondly at the sight, or rather, the man that is caged within his grasp. Cale, his love, is still asleep. His expression is very peaceful and adorable.

Jung Soo's cheek became a bit rosy.

'Why are you so cute, Cale-ya?'

Who knows? All Jung Soo knows is that he should thank the gods for making Cale so cute and lovable.

The merman gave the sleeping redhead a peck on the head, he then cradled the redhead and placed a hand onto his cheeks as he affectionately caressed it.

"Mm..."

Cale slightly groaned, he leaned in to the merman's touch and formed a smile as he enjoyed the warmth that he's feeling. This made Jung Soo coo at him softly. Seriously, how cute can Cale even get?

Jung Soo continued to caress the redhead's cheek. This moment is filled with a blissful tranquility, his heart is blooming with warmth.

Eventually, Cale woke up from his slumber.

The redhead's eyes fluttered open, he groggily registered the sight in front of him before forming a smile.

"Morning..."

Cale greeted Jung Soo, his groggy voice is filled with love. The latter endearingly smiled at the redhead and greeted back.

"Morning, Cale-ya."

The merman leaned in and gave the redhead multiple pecks on the cheek, the latter giggled contently. Cale moved his hands and cupped Jung Soo's cheeks, he leaned in and gave the merman a peck on his chin. It made Jung Soo visibly sulk a bit, he's okay with any kisses but he prefers a kiss on the lips... Cale giggled at his expression.

"What? Is my kiss not good enough for you?"

The redhead spoke in a teasing tone, the merman, as expected, pouted at him.

"Not enough..."

Jung Soo mumbled whiningly, Cale let out a playful gasp.

"Huh!? How could that be? I poured all my love onto that kiss!"

The redhead pretended to be hurt, it made the merman amused with his antics.

Cale then stared at Jung Soo teary-eyed.

"Then... how much and how should I use my love to satisfy you, my beloved Jung Soo?"

The merman chuckled in amusement, Jung Soo only wants one simple thing from Cale.

"Well..."

The merman clasped the redhead's into his and held them up in between them, before letting his one hand free and pointed at his lips.

"May I have your lips pressed onto mine?"

Cale felt a rush of heat circling his face before smiling at his dorky and lovable merman.

"If that is what you require, then I will gladly give it to you, my love."

The redhead closed his eyes, he slowly leaned and placed his lips onto the merman's. The latter felt satisfied at his simple desire being fulfilled, he closed his eyes as well and savored the kiss.

Eventually, that small bliss ended when Cale parted his lips first. Today, he must start his independence!

The redhead sat up from the bed and stretched his body for a bit, the merman soon followed.