Chapter 11

In the Henituse Mansion.

Lily is seen holding Basen's hand and is dragging him towards his room with a joy-filled and a determined face, while the latter has a frown on his face and is thinking deeply. She and Basen asked their mother, Violan, on why their big brother, Cale, left them early when it hasn't been a week yet. Lily was sad when she wasn't able to atleast speak with him, so does Basen.

Violan, albeit slightly hesitant, told them that Cale had to leave early because there was an emergency that required him to be there.

Basen was both curious and doubtful, yet he didn't inquire more about it, what kind of emergency does Cale have to leave them? While Lily boldly asked more about it, Basen commends her younger sister's daringness.

Violan lets out a sigh, they deserve to know. She told them that Cale has a lover. Lily was astonished, while Basen is slightly gaping at Violan, as if refusing to believe what she just said. The latter continued that Cale's lover is a man. Lily covered her mouth using both of her hands as she suppressed a squeal from coming out, Basen is gaping wider now, to the point a fly might come in.

Violan continued that Cale's lover came in their home during the 4th day of his stay. Lily gasped, orabeoni's boyfriend was here that day!? Lily was disappointed when she didn't get to meet him! Basen became protective and in disbelief, hyung has a boyfriend!? And he was here that day!? Basen wants that dog off his hyung! Violan is amused at her daughter and son's reactions, but she had to continue.

She told them that their father, Deruth, did not approve of Cale and his lover, which resulted in Cale getting angry at Deruth and left in tears.

Lily was mad at her father, he wants a brother in-law, but most importantly, his orabeoni happy! While Basen felt conflicted, he wants whoever that man is off of his hyung... but he wants his hyung to be happy too.

And now here the two siblings are, in Basen's room, having a discussion about Cale's boyfriend.

"I approve of him!"

Lily exclaimed ecstatically.

"Lily, you haven't even met hyung's... lover."

Basen retorted his younger sister, while grumbling about the last part. The brown-haired girl pouted at her brother, the latter stared at her sternly.

"But all I want is for orabeoni to be happy!"

Basen was silent for a moment, Lily continued.

"Please, oppa! Atleast try to like him!"

Basen sighed.

'You're too positive, Lily...'

What if he's just using Cale? There are so many what if's to this scenario and Lily is oblivious to the thought, but considering that their mother met Cale's lover, she didn't showed distaste when she mention about him and Basen could feel warmth and gladness within her voice. He trusts his mother's judgement... and maybe he should do so as well.

Letting out a sigh to the thought, Basen spoke up.

"Fine, I'll try."

Lily beamed at Basen, jovially. The latter only sighed in resignation.

"Let's visit orabeoni tomorrow!"

Basen sighed, but he smiled at Lily, seemingly agreeing with her.

_____

Meanwhile, with the two disgustingly domestic lovers.

The merman's face is buried onto Cale's chest, his arms caged around the redhead's back, revelling in his lovely human's warmth. The redhead is sitting on Jung Soo's lap, he caressed his handsome merman's hair, it was absolutely soft and addicting.