princess×bodyguard-6

Start from the beginning

Y/n went back to cooking the steak as she cut them and fried them in the pan. Her husband came back and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

She smiled as he nuzzled in the crook of her neck kissing it

She smiled as he nuzzled in the crook of her neck kissing it. She sighed "can I help?" He asked her sweetly. She turned around to him and nodded with a smile while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Just stir the mac" she told him. He nodded and stared to stir it while the cheese got melted. They both cooked their lunch and in no time it was ready.

"You go and sit on the table I'll bring the food and come" h/n told her as he saw she was kind of straining herself.

Y/n kissed his cheek and walked towards the dining table sitting down. H/n came and served her the lunch and served himself too.

"Hmm" y/n moaned as she stuffed the mac along with the steak in her mouth. H/n chuckled. Y/n closed her eyes and took in the flavoury taste of the food.

"Baby?""yes my love""did you get the icecream which I asked for?""yes princess the mango and vanilla ice-cream?""Yes of course

"Baby?""yes my love""did you get the icecream which I asked for?""yes princess the mango and vanilla ice-cream?""Yes of course. Thank you so much""welcome my love""i love you h/n" "i love you too my princess"

Lunch was eaten and y/n was now sitting on the couch and flipping through some chanels while her husband was washing the dishes.

After he was done he came to her and sat beside her pressing a quick kiss on her cheek. She turned her attention towards him and pouted.

"What happened my love?" He asked her caressing her face "i want my icecream" she whined. He then realised and chuckled.

"Only if you give me a kiss" he said smirking. "Fine" she said moving towards him and pressing her lips on his. They both moaned into the kiss and she immediately pulled away before things could go any further.

"God the things I do for you my princess" h/n said shaking his head while he went to the fridge to get her the icecream. Y/n laughed and turned her attention back towards the tv.

H/n came back with two cups of icecream. She immediately snatched a bowl from him and started to munch on it. She moaned with delight and he smiled knowing his pregnant wife was happy.