CHAPTER - 35

HEY MOONS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

VOTE AND FOLLOW.

LOVE YOU ALL

LET'S START THIS CHAPTER...............................

10 DAYS LATER (MORNING)

university already opened 5 days ago and they all started going but no one was happy neither bts and sunghoon nor their friends.

they all were having breakfast in mansion ( not their friends)

SARA - aunty, please eat something.

MOM - i don't wanna eat sara.

DAD - then how will you stay strong jagi.

JIN - mom, atleast eat for yn, she'll not be feeling happy seeing you like this.

NJ - please everyone especially sunghoon, maknaes and mom, you all have to be strong.

JK - how can i stay strong with a guilt hyung. (teary eyes)

JK - when she was here, i didn't behave right with her but when she is gone, now i'm realising hyung that i was at fault.

SH - where will she be hyung? (teary eyes)

YG - she'll be in a better place hoon, stay happy and strong for her or she'll feel sad after seeing her oppa crying.

SH sadly chuckled

HOBI - now everyone eat your breakfast and we also have to leave for university.

all have their breakfast but only a little and then left to their works or university.

TIME SKIP AT UNIVERSITY

YEONJUN - sunghoon, how are you now.

SH nodded

NI-KI - please say something sunghoon, don't stay quite, we are also missing our baby but you're making it more obvious. (crying)

SH - i'm sorry guys, but i can't, she was my lifeline, my baby, my princess. my everything, i can't cope up with this trauma. (crying)

yeonjun hugged her (he was also in tears)

YJ - we know hoon, but we have to stay strong.

SH - it is easy to say this jun but my heart knows how much it is paining their, i'm feeling like i lost my heart, my life. (crying badly in his shoulder)