CHAPTER - 12

HEY MOONIES,

LET'S START OUR NEW CHAPTER

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,

LET'S BEGIN......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PREVIOUS CHAPTER

THEY were shocked to see the state of yn when they entered her room beacuse they heard shoutings and cries of yn.

.................................................................................................................................

IN YN'S ROOM

SH - YN!

YN eyes were whole red, puffy and her face was also whole red due to lots of crying,

she was looking like a body without soul just crying and calling for help..

sunghoon went towards yn pushing jungkook and hugged her tightly

SH - Shh! i'm here yumi, don't cry my baby, it hurts oppa so much.

seeing the state of yn tears ran down from the eyes of sunghoon.

YN - op-pa, i a-m sca-re-d

SH - don't worry now i'm here, no one will harm you ok.

yn just sobbed.

SH - (Angrily) WHAT THE FU*K IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HER, THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE HER PAIN, IF YOU CAN'T BE GOOD TO HER THEN FU*KING STAY AWAY FROM HER!

NJ - WHAT HAPPENED HERE, AND WHAT YOU THREE ARE DOING HERE WITH YEONTAN AND BAM.

TAE - (lying) hyung we just brought yeontan and bam to yn's room so that they can meet each other but when yeontan went near yn, she kicked him and he fell from the bed and she did same to bam also and.

JIN - AND WHAT?

JK - and when we scold her not to hurt them then she started crying and shouting loudly while slapping her face on her own so that it may look we have slapped her, what a bi*ch.

SH - SHUT UP YOU BAST*RD? I KNOW HER MORE THAN ANYONE SHE CAN'T DO THIS, YOU THREE ARE LYING JUST TO HIDE THE TRUTH.

NJ - YN IS IT TRUE?

YN doesn't replied and was just hiccupping and sobbing badly.

Namjoon went towards yn and snatch her from sunghoon arms and slapped her tightly which resulted in making yn's cheeks dark red.

YG , JIN, HOBI AND SH - ARE YOU FUC*KING MAD?

Yoongi went towards namjoon and take yn from him and hugged her to his chest while yn was just crying loudly in sorrow while maknaes were enjoying the scene.

YG - you three of them will regret soon, GET OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW.

THEY three left the room.