"...Rina-"

"-I love you Kim Minjeong," She whispered, laughing for a few short seconds before she kissed her again, parting her lips and welcoming Minjeong's. Minjeong put her right hand on her back, pulling her down to her, and held Jimin's nape with her left hand as she slowly turned them around, softly laying her back down on the bed. Jimin took in a shaky breath and arched her back, her left leg wrapping itself around her waist seconds before Minjeong broke their kiss.

"...I must have saved a country in my past life."

Jimin laughed softly, kissing her forehead.

"...Why?"

Minjeong chuckled.

"...I wake up and the first thing that happens is my drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend on top of me, kissing me and greeting me for the day. Isn't that what you'd call lucky?"

"...Mmm," Jimin hummed, "...Maybe you did save a country in a past life."

Minjeong's lips briefly curved up and she cupped her right cheek, her fingers slowly caressing her tender skin, "My Yu Jimin...Thank you so much, love."

Jimin felt that if it was physically possible, she would have melted already. Mijeog had been so sweet towards her lately, that she felt like she had to be sweet for her too.

She pecked Minjeong's lips, "You deserve it all and more."

Minjeong brushed her hair with her long fingers, her lips curving up as she admired Jimin's beauty for the hundredth time in her life, "...When I met you I was 19. I'm 28 years old now and you know what? I don't regret a single minute I've spent with you these 8 years."

"...Really?"

"...If I knew what I know now, I'd have asked you out the day we met. And I would have made love to you over and over again that same night-"

"-Win-"

"-I'm not joking," She smiled, "That cute girl with the straightened black hair who dropped my books to the floor. I loved her from the very first second I saw her, when she was reading that book on the balcony. And I love her now. A million times more than what I did back then."

Jimin leaned her forehead against Minjeong's, "I hope I didn't change too much."

She chuckled, "You didn't change a thing," She whispered, before she grabbed Jimin's chin and kissed her, taking in a short but deep breath before. The feline smiled and cupped Minjeong's cheeks too, feeling her lover's hands going up her back and pulling her closer. Jimin giggled as Minjeong grabbed both of her thighs, pulling her down.

"...So...what was your purpose, actually...?"

"...Mmmm," Jimin giggled, "What were you thinking about having a full package?"

Minjeong laughed, "Yu Jimin...Are you talking about that kind of full package?"

She bit her lip.

"...Honey, we're naked."

Minjeong chuckled, leaning down to kiss her lips, "...Can I make love to you over and over again today, then?"

Jimin bit her lip, nodding.

"...Yes..."

Jimin paused her hand on the short-haired girl's shoulder as Minjeong leaned down, gently kissing her. Jimin closed her eyes and smiled, parting her lips as Minjeong pulled and tugged on them with hers. Jimin's hand slowly traveled up; her fingers going up Minjeong's shoulder, caressing her neck just before she held on it, her thumb brushing her lover's jawline as Minjeong tilted her head down, kissing her.