The Ex

((B/N)'s POV)

The crowd should have been cheering from an amazing fight, but all we had were slimes and small goblins with no weapons and tiny muscles, so they were weak. This team finished it too quickly and the crowd hated that, so they did one-on-one matches that I could not join. It's all because Vita killed my monster before she was fired and Mother left with Father's slave, so now he was trying to bring back all 3 of them to put Vita in the dungeon for being a traitor. All of this is because of (Y/N)! When the fights started I went to my training area and just wanted to break things, but when I got there, I saw everything was cut into pieces and Father looked furious.

 All of this is because of (Y/N)! When the fights started I went to my training area and just wanted to break things, but when I got there, I saw everything was cut into pieces and Father looked furious

I heard him send out lots of guards and hired adventurers to go look for her earlier. When he saw me he didn't say anything a first until he walked up to me.

Father-Do you know why the fight did not got as planned?

(B/N)-Yeah! Vita killed my monster!

Father-Because she wanted to go be with (Y/N), my slave ran away to go be with him, and so did your mother... Remember when I sent you out to bring him back, but instead you lost the priestess to him? A SS-rank priestess I might add.'

(B/N)-It was his fault and nobody would listen to me!

Faher-Do you also know how serious is that your mother left because of him? Her skills were vital to this kingdom. Did you know that?

(B/N)-... No. What does Mother do?

Father-That will be a talk for another time, but we need her back here 'now', so I sent... less than official works to take care of him. That being said, I am doubling the difficulty of your training and having you acquire a few tools to boost your performance.

When he said tools, I think he was talking about magic tools and I thought I was going to get a magic sword or something.

Father-When you're ready for the field, nobody will dare question your power. 

I smiled and got excited. When everyone sees how strong I am, they will forget all about (Y/N)!

(Aurora's POV)

Vita wanted to stop in the town to get food and such before we go see my son since she got the location this morning. She said it was an address to somewhere in the woods. Celia's brand of a slave was broken, by her skill to disrupt magic, so nobody bothered us while we were shopping. I just had to be covered up a little more so nobody saw me as the queen. I wanted to find a gift for my baby when we go see him, but I had no idea what to give him. I thought a magic and weapons shop would have something useful, so the three of us went inside.

Aurora-Ohhh, what do I get him? I can't mess this up.

Vita-If I may, your hi-. Au-Aurora. He is an archer, but likely has an arsenal with his team, so why not try magical amulets to boost defense or attack power or something of the sort?