House Hunting

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was burning up so badly from how I acted in the dungeon no thanks to Dantalia and I could not look at anyone. Not only did I become such a coward and a baby, but the places where I wanted to hide... I just wanted to disappear into the ground and die from embarrassment. The girls said it was fine and Dantalia even bragged that it was because of her and she found it funny, so a few of the girls attacked her, even Grace, but none of them could hit her before she grabbed them and walked while holding them into the air. When we got to a good spot to rest, Dantalia really wanted to sit next to me, but I didn't want to sit next to anyone... I didn't get a choice, but Chelsie kept me on her lap while holding a knife at Dantalia to keep her and her tentacles away.

Dantalia-Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy it. I saw your dream. ~

Chelsie-Shut. Up.

We rested a little while longer before we started to get down to business. Everyone wanted a place to live and I thought about home, but I don't think everyone would be welcome and Grace would be forced to go back to her home, so that is out of the question. I was still nervous to talk to the others after I hid under their dresses and begged for a tongue bath.

Luna-We have Zahara's treasure, so we can buy whatever we want. The big cabin is remote and perfect for what we want.

Lillian-I want a good location too. Close enough to a kingdom and church.

Dantalia-I see you had this conversation before.

Amara-Stay out of our heads!

Chelsie-Well... She's right. I'll just go to a kingdom and look for a cabin or something isolated from the city to buy.

I guess we just need to get this started and then we can pick. Luna transformed and they put me and Grace on top of her for a ride to the town. I was hugged from behind and it made me burn up even if I did nothing with Grace...

 I was hugged from behind and it made me burn up even if I did nothing with Grace

Grace-You know... In the future together, my mother told me that sometimes even the strongest man can be vulnerable around his wife. ~

(Y/N)-Um... Ok.

Grace-And lap pillows can be the best. ~

She kissed my cheek and the others looked at us, but I saw Dantalia wave a tentacle at me, so I covered my ears. I saw her chuckle a little and even heard it before she hopped up on Luna.

Luna-*Growl*.

Grace pulled me back into her and had a magic attack ready for her and even shot it, but Dantalia hit it with a tentacle to break it.