All Is Fair

((Y/N)'s POV)

Everything was going great and we had all of the rooms ready for everyone and some of the girls wanted to share a room. Zahara wanted to share a room with Hamah, Lillian had Grace stay in her room for more magic, and Dantalia demanded she share a room with me, but I made a deal with her to make that not happen. It was night time and we were all moved in with some help of the movers getting things in faster... I could tell they wanted to get out of here because of Hamah, Dantalia, and Amara giving them death glares. Too many things were going on all at once and the mean talked about a fight my brother is going to be doing with a party in the arena at home. I just wanted to have a calm night with a good storybook next to a hot fire and a tasty snack cooked by Chelsie right next to me to really make this place feel like home.

Chelsie-Oh Master, (Y/N). ~

I turned to see Chelsie walking in with grilled steak cut into squared with BBQ sauce, and baby potatoes.

Chelsie-I made some yummy dinner for you. Would you like a cuddle buddy during reading time? ~

Before I could answer, she sat next to me on the floor, pulled me closer to her, and held up a bit of food. She went into detail about her SSS-rank food while she fed it to me. This food was really good and I wondered how things are back home with a fight going to happen soon. Just then Amara came in looking like she just got out of the shower.

 Just then Amara came in looking like she just got out of the shower

Amara-Hmmm. How is my little student doing? ~

(Y/N)-I'm just reading a story. A classic heroes team made of a human, a monster, an elf, and the protection of a god to form the legendary party of Excaliber.

Amara-An elf you say? What is their role in the story?

(Y/N)-A duel sword wielder, but is betrayed by the monster when the trust between them is lost. The monster thought it was wiser to slay the robbers to make sure they were never bothered again while the elf wanted more info before turning them to the authorities.

Amara-Hmph. What a barbarian. There other option to gain information is clearly more logical... I can even teach about interrogation tactics.

(Y/N)-Um... You mean torture?