𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I

Start from the beginning

My mouth was at the base of his shaft, filled with the sickeningly sweet taste of him.

"Haah w-wait, it's e-enough Jay." My omega mewled as he locked his fingers in my curls, trying his best to grab his bearings.

"What's enough Bunny?" I asked through the bond as I continued working him up to his climax.

His eyes rolled back from the rasp of my voice, I was ever-present and touching the most intimate parts of him.

"I-I want you to p-put it in, it's enough." He tried his best to clarify through the panting and tears.

Sweet fuck, he was the prettiest crier.

I know he wanted me to knock it off after the first three orgasms, but I was greedy.

Just as I said, I'm hungry for him and I wanted to take my time to enjoy every inch of him.

I pull away from him, letting him catch his breath.

"You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" I practically grinned ear to ear as I pulled him against me.

The fog of the praise and ministrations lifted leaving behind a glimmer of insecurity.

"Yeah, I guess." He mutters as he shifts away from me. The mood shifted in an instant,

"Dylan, I can read you like a book. If your wondering if I see you differently now that you're pregnant, you'd be right." I told him truthfully, he is taken aback from the words and I pull him flush against me.

"If I was crazy about you, I'm borderline insane now. You are wonderful, smart, kind, funny, insanely attractive. My only wish is that you'd know that nothing will change that." I assured as I held his face in my hand, urging him to look into my eyes and know I meant every word.

"Also I hope our pup takes after you, if they get my temperament we might be fucked." I joked with a nudge, making him instantly burst into tears.

I froze and rushed to console him. Which I suppose wasn't necessary since he bursted out laughing only a minute later.

"Are we happy, are we sad? Should I be worried or just mildly concerned....?" I uttered with a stiffness to my voice, legitimately unsure what he was feeling.

"No I'm fine, 'we're' fine. I was just thinking and feeling a billion things at once." He chuckles in a way that feels like bottling the Sun.

"Mainly that I'm lucky to have you, and be doing this with you." He admits while gesturing to his stomach, his eyes softened as he leaned into me, letting his head rest against my heart.

"You make me a better person Jay, and I know you're going to be a wonderful father." He divulged as he purred against me. My chest rumbled with a deep purr of my own. The noise shocked me, it was completely atypical of a alpha of my status.

Though my title meant nothing when it came to matters of the heart and soul. Dylan always made me feel ethereal.

"I still can't believe your pregnant." I uttered after a peaceful passing silence. He pulled away at the words with a disbelieving scoff.