𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖍

A/N: Yall are about to see me in my era of spontaneous updates and eerie silence, I'm back in school again and I'm trying to get on my grind. But I will try my best to still post a few times a month (hopefully). 👍🏽🙃
_______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

We ended the banquet with a bang.

Dancing, Drinking, Dessert.

It had to have been the party of fantasies because most of the night I felt like I was dreaming. There was a lot of magic casting, bottle popping, acrobatic performances, sonnets and story telling.

Oh, and at one point of the night a fire breathing dragon almost set fire to the banquet hall.

Okay, that last part was a joke.

But the way Dominic was throwing back the bubbly it could've happen. Especially since he almost shifted mid party when a waiter spilt something on Ryan.

Everything's fine though, all crisis averted, and dragon temperaments slain. Everyone seemed giddy when they left the ballroom in relatively one piece. Or in some cases, drunken pieces.

Unfortunately I couldn't take part in that segment of the festivities, but it's not that I minded. Maribella knew how to fucking party and she made sure I had a great night despite not being able to do so.

I'm glad it was over though. My feet hurt in my heels and I had a headache that rivaled something of a gong ringing.

Right now I wish had gone to bed. I probably needed the sleep but I was too stressed worrying about what Jayden was doing.

The fate of our people literally rested in his hands, in that meeting. I couldn't rest until I knew everything was okay...it didn't feel right to.

So I just focused on getting guest rooms prepared for our friends. I hoped we could all catch up for the week.

I probably should've asked Jay if that was okay. Though I wasn't sure how he'd take to me barging in to ask if I could have guest over.

Reason one being, he was occupied. Reason two being, it was a silly ask. Especially when what was his was mine, and vise versa.

Though I'm sure he's welcome me as a wonderful distraction.

'I should just go take a peak and check on him.' I thought to myself as I stood pacing the corridor.

"And risk Saints wrath? No way. I'm trying to get laid tonight and I won't have you sabotaging us." Dimitri hissed in my head causing me to halt in digust.

"First of all, gross. Secondly, you need to seriously reevaluate your priorities dude. That's really sad and kinda ill mannered thought to think." I scolded earning the most incredulous sounding groan I've ever heard.