𝕬 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝕴𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊

A/N: If there was ever a hill to die on I hope I can see this ship from the distance sailing blissfully in the wind. I love Dayden more than anything on this earth except my dog. Anyways where's another chapter as an apology for never updating 🫶🏽
___________________________
Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content, and brief mentions of voyeurism. As always view discretion advised.
______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Till my last breath and eons after that."

Those words haunted me like a sweet dream.

The face he made while he said them like a beautiful nightmare, and yet it kept me from losing it.

It kept me asleep at night and woke me up in the mornings. It fed and sustained me for the day and kissed my face like the sun did the bliss filled moment daybreak hit.

"Dylan." The silence in the room whispered out as I paused in my movements to get dress.

Fuck.

I'm in a rush right now, I can't do this again. That's a spiral of thoughts I can't stir from.

"Your Majesty." The sharp punctual voice of my personal butler rang through my bedroom, as I stood adjusting my tie in the mirror.

"Tell them I know, and I'm coming." I grumbled as I tried for the eight time to get the knot just right. It keeps choking me, and the upcoming meeting is a noose in of itself. Don't need anymore pressure than what I'm already dealing with.

"If I may say what they told me to say without facing your wrath, I feel like it would truly emphasize the haste in which they wish from you, My King." He asked in a vague eerie way for permission to speak.

"We aren't like the monarchs of the ancient times, your free to speak at your will Milton." I assured as I finally got my tie right, sparing a glance at the beta through the reflection.

"Your brother said, and this is a direct quote 'Milton, tell him I will and promise to beat the black off of him if he isn't here in the next five minutes'." Milton recalled with a dispassionate neutral tone that sounded juxtaposed to the words.

"I would repeat what the other Royal Beta Prince said but it had certain words that the devil himself would cower from." He told as he pushed his drama back up his nose with his forefingers.

"Goddess, isn't that something?" I chuckled as I wiped the imaginary dust off my priceless hand stitched Italian suit.

"Alright, you tell them I'll be down in ten." I told to my butler causing him to raise his eyebrows before turning away to leave the room.

"But your dressed?" Saint muttered in my head at my slow strides around my room to retrieve the documents I had written up for this meeting.

"I am." I replied while glancing at my watch and purposely letting the seconds tick by, before I decided to make my departure.