𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓

A/N: I'm really killing it with these updates, I got memes at the bottom that I had made for the last chapter. I feel like y'all deserved it so your welcome. Uh music above, and a photo of King Leonardo, we'll be seeing a lot of him this chapter so get aquatinted 🤭. Lol Hope you enjoy.
_____________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

How am I gonna survive weeks on quickies and stolen kisses alone?

I know I may not say it out loud because it strokes his ego but, I love my man. Like in the most carnal ways I need him.

Now we can't even be alone together behind close doors?

Mainly because castle doors have very few locks on bedrooms, something I wasn't made aware of before.

I snapped my fingers to rid my bathroom of the post coitus smell and then slipped out of the bath.

My future mother and law shouldn't be kept waiting too long.

I quickly moisturized before trying my hardest to dry my hair traditionally, with a towel and hair dryer.

"I literally have magic why do I always forget this shit?" I muttered as I snapped my fingers, successfully speeding up my routine tenfold.

I went to open the door and I was met with the view of the queen gazing at the wall closest to my bed.

"These are lovely photos dear, you have such wonderful red hair, or had." She chuckled as she motions to my blond hair.

"Oh this? It's still red, I just dye it on impulse. I was thinking of going back to my natural color. Try something different." I explained earning a sweet sounding hum from the woman.

"Dylan your parents raised a wonderful young man. I can see why my son adores you so much. You both stick up for each other in a way that runs deeper than a mate bond." She began to say as she smoothed out her gown and rested her hand on her stomach, turning to me with a smile.

"That's all a mother ever wants for her children, their health and happiness." She beamed as she approached me. Hugging me the minute I was in reach.

"Thank you for bringing him peace. That boy was a storm before he met you." She whispered sincerely making me pause before shaking off the initial shock and hugging her back.

"You don't need to thank me Mrs. Beaumont, Jayden is a wonderful person. I would fall in love with him even in another life." I told truthfully as I pulled away from the hug to face her. She nodded her head and gave me a soft pat on the hand.

"Dylan, I'd like you to know that my husband was out of line for his comments earlier, and you are a firecracker for standing up to him. People tend not to because he's a king but that shows me you are courageous and fair. Qualities of a Lunos." She suddenly started to say as she carefully chose her words.

"I talked to him of course and you should expect a formal apology. Unfortunately he and Jayden will need to buff out their differences themselves. I swear those two are identical but they can't go a minute without fighting." She huffed tiredly before she shook off her frustration.