👑 The Beautiful Tyrant: Chapter 11 👑

Start from the beginning

"Whoa! How did you do that?!" Deuce exclaims in awe.

"You just hit the floor with your hand like 'bam!' and raise your feet up," Kalim describes. "Easy!"

The description only make the freshmen look at him with uncertainty. "Uh, I think we're gonna need something a little more concrete than that," Ace says as they agree. Angel just giggle at the scene and received the signal to start the music again, letting them get into position as they start to dance again. After another few minutes, the music ends and the group pose, each one doing something different. Once they finished posing, they relaxed, happy at the fact that the dance was complete.

"Woohoo!" Grim cheers. "We got the final pose down pat!"

"How did we do, Jamil?" Deuce asks between breaths.

Jamil looked at the three in thought. "Well, you kept up with the music. Not bad. You've done well in a such a short amount of time. Congratulations.

The three process his words, cheering at their meaning. Kalim and Angel joined in, knowing that Jamil was hard on them the past three days, but still proud of them. "Yeah, you can do it when you put your minds to it! Great job!"

"Yes!" Deuce cheers. "I pulled of the whole dance without missing a step! And I didn't blank out on any song lyrics either."

"Myah ha!" Grim happily exclaims. "Same. I didn't step on my own tail once."

"I have to hand it to ya, Jamil. It's not small feat tot teach guys with such awful memories how to boogie. And in such a short time frame!" Ace compliments.

"What he said!" Kalim agrees. "Jamil makes everything super easy to understand. It's helped me a ton over the years."

Jamil looks away from the four, red starting to tint his cheeks. "Ahem!" He clears his throat. "Let's not make this about me." Angel noticed and quietly giggles. So he likes compliments... He recollected himself and look at the three. "You've got all the basic under your belt now. From here on out, you're on your own. Keep practicing for the audition."

"Guess we'll be rivals on audition day, huh?" Kalim says in thought. "I'll still keep my finger crossed for you guys!" He happily says.

"Naturally, I don't plan to lose either," Jamil adds.

"Cocky much?" Ace sighs. "Then again, I've got the same idea."

"My dulcet tones and smooth moes are gonna leave the judges spellbound!" Grim says with a smirk.

"Jamil, Kalim, thank you both for your generous help!" Deuce bows.

"Oh, yes," Jamil says. "Have you applied for the audition yet?"

The question confused the three. "Wait, what?"

"Good grief..." He sighs. "I had a feeling. You're not exactly fastidious. I'm glad I double-checked."

"Aha ha! You're always on top of this stuff, Jamil," Kalim laughs.

"Yes, well, some habits are ingrained in me from dealing with a certain somebody on a regular basis," he glances at Kalim who only smiles at him. He turns to the three. "You need to apply in advance to take part in the SDC audition. Rook Hunt in Class 3-A is handling applications."

"Oh, yeah, I remember reading that on the poster," Ace says as he remembered the poster in the cafeteria.

"The deadline to apply is the day before the audition," Jamil states. "Don't forget to take care of that."

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" Deuce says.

"Rook's easy to identify by his hat and blond bob," he describes. "But I'm sure you'll know him when you see him."

After leaving the gymnasium, the four walk the hallways of the third years, looking for Class 3-A. Doing their walk, they noticed that the third years had a different feel to them, seeming more mature than the other third-years they've encountered so far, so there was a bit of pressure as they walked the hall. Even Angel had no choice but to cower a little at their looks, not sure if they were looking at the group for intimidation, polite greeting, or indifference, but the ones that looked at them intimidation made her a bit scared. It looks like they're going to attack us...but they wouldn't do that...right? She thinks about the third years so far, Leona the main culprit coming to mind. Now that I think about it...they probably would... The group stop, with Angel noticing and stopped before bumping into them, seeing that their attention was on the doorway in front of them. They walked into the room, seeing various students reading and talking, with others doing their own things. "So this is 3-A...Hunt's haunt, as it were," Deuce says as he looks around the room, trying to identify the person of interest. "It's kind of intimidating going into one of the upperclassmen's classrooms."

"We barely ever interact with upperclassmen from other dorms as it is," Ace says as he looks around as well, seeing some of the students looking at the group. "Maybe we should flag down one of the Heartslabyul juniors for this?"

Grim looks around, stopping at a familiar slumped person on a desk. "Oooh, I spy with my little eye..." He says before he takes a deep breath. "HEYY! LEONA! C'mere for a sec!" He shouts, getting everyone's attention. Everyone looked at the four, with Angel having no choice but to at least try to hide her presence, failing miserably as they keep their eyes on them, especially the person being called.

"...Hnh?" Leona growls as he glares at the four in the middle of the doorway.

"Gah! Grim!" Ace says in shock as he sees everyone's eyes on them, specifically Leona's glare. "Why'd you have to call out to HIM?!"

"He's the Savaclaw housewarden, too!" Deuce adds.

"So? He's the only guy I recognize in this classroom," Grim defends.

"I can feel everyone in this room staring at us," Angel whispers as their stares become more intense, even Leona's. "But Leona's seem to be the most intense of all..."

Leona sits up, perching his head on his hand. "You've got nerve trying to order me around," he glares, making the four flinch. "If you want something, YOU come to ME," he emphasizes.

"We ain't even ten meters apart!" Grim retorts. "Geez, some people," he mutters.

The three could only watch with jaws dropped as they walk towards him, with Grim taking the lead. "You know, sometimes, Grim leaves me awestruck," Deuce says in disbelief.

"Same..." Ace agrees. The four approach Leona, stopping in front of him per his orders.

"So, what do you want, herbivores?" He asks as he looks at the four. "This had better be good."

"We're lookin' for a guy named Rook Hunt," Grim says. "Could you introduce us?"

Leona look at the four in disbelief. "Why? What do you want with THAT weirdo?"

"We wanna apply for this Song & Dance Championship!" Grim confidently says.

"C'est vrai?!" Someone exclaims right behind the four, making them jump back in shock and turn around, trying to identify the person. "Magnifique! I welcome all new challengers with open arms!" They happily exclaim.

"WHOA!" Everyone exclaim as they look at him.