"I really wished you would have told me you two were coming Rebecca" her mother said pouring out tea. Becky's mum loved Freen, in fact if it wasn't for Becky marrying the surgeon, she was sure her mother would have disowned her years ago.

Their relationship was icy ever since Becky came out as a lesbian to her family at the age of 17. Her mother always tried to set her up with different friend's sons every now and then.

When Becky moved to Thailand, she barely heard anything from her mother but as soon as her mother got wind of her going out with Freen, a surgeon, she was back talking to Becky every week on facetime. Becky knew it was fake, that her mother just wants to brag and wanted her children to turn out the best but for Richie's sake, the brunette tried as hard as she could to be a part of this family.

 "Sorry Mrs. Armstrong I wanted to surprise Becky" Freen beamed as she leaned in kissing Becky's cheek again. Becky's head was fuzzy from feeling those lips against her skin for the second time in two minutes. What was Freen playing at, her touch, her kisses they were driving Becky insane. Becky glanced over at her brother who gave him two thumbs up with a huge grin on his face. She should have known Richie had something to do with this.

"Please Freen call me Rawee, we are well and truly family by now you know that" Becky's mum smiled as she handed Freen the delicate cup full of tea.

"I'm just going to put something more appropriate on" Becky muttered as she beckoned her brother to follow her. The brunette gave Freen a nervous smile before breaking their bodies apart as she disappeared out of the door. Upstairs she threw on tracky bottoms and a hoodie while she paced the room until Richie made a quiet appearance.

"What the fuck Richie" Becky snapped as she stopped her pacing.

"Becky chill, she rang me saying to pick her up at the station what was I supposed to do" Richie replied as he walked over sitting on her sister's bed.

"You could have told me so I could have sent her back on that train" Becky shot back as she racked her slender fingers through her chestnut hair. This was bad, Freen being here was bad.

"Look I told her that Mum and Dad still thought you guys were married and she was actually pretty cool with it after a couple of gasps" Richie replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh God" Becky cringed into her hands. Freen probably thought she was some freak for keeping their marriage going to her parents. The truth was Becky couldn't bring herself to tell her parents that her marriage was over.

She would always say Freen was at work when her mother phoned her and somehow had managed to get away with it... of course, Freen was a surgeon and was very busy working and saving lives as her mother would say. Her bedroom door opened as those piercing dark eyes gaped at her. Neither of them said anything they just stared at one another as Richie was quick to make an exit.

"Sort this messes out I'm done" Richie teased as he pulled Freen into the room and towards her wife.

"Why are you here" Becky asked her heart sinking as her eyes roamed over Freen's dress she had clearly made the effort for her date. Freen breathed out a long deep breath as she racked her fingers through her long-darkened hair... truth be told she didn't know herself...

"Same reason why I'm in London I guess" she replied as she made her way to sit on the bed, she flicked her feet out in front of her as she watched Becky's eyes furrow.

"What does that even mean" Becky snapped, she was sick of not knowing what was going on Freen's head. She was playing mind games and Becky wanted out.

"I don't know" Freen shot back as their eyes remained locked. Becky had never seen Freen look so lost, her eyes pleading with Becky to what? be nice? try read her mind?