Chapter 32- The power of Music

Start from the beginning

"You go girl." Ruby shouted from the top of her lungs making Musa smile and wave at her.

"She's great." Ebony said dancing along the song.

"I know right?" Flora said, approaching the two girls with the other Winx, Pixies and Ghouls. The latter and Kaylus immediately rushed to Ruby's side. 

"Yeah, Musa." Layla shouted, cheering for her friend

"Where's Stella?" Ruby yelled so the girls could hear her over the loud music.

"She's performing too." Bloom yelled back.

As if on cue, the music ended and Codatorta stepped into stage wearing a grey suit and presented Stella.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to invite on stage the most radiant Fairy of Alfea, Stella."

The blonde stepped into the stage with a skyblue dress and a bright smile in her face. She waved at the crowd who cheered for her, but accidentaly tripped and fell face first on the ground to which everyone laughed.

"Holy shit." Ruby said chuckling, earning an elbow to her ribs from her sister.

Stella stood up and laughed awkwardly, not letting her small embarrassing moment ruin her mood.

"Thank you all." Musa said, her voice reaching every corner of the arena though her microphone, and began singing and dancing along with Stella.

Ruby felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around, being met with doe eyes staring back at her. She smiled at the auburn haired girl she had bumped into earlier.

"Hey, do you need anything?" Ruby asked, smiling kindly.

"Oh, uh, well not really." The girl said, blushing madly. "I don't even know why I did that. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Are you enjoying the concert?" Ruby asked, trying to make the girl feel less awkward. "Musa's great, right?"

"Yeah, sure." The girl answered sarcastically and Ruby caught her glaring daggers at her friend,

"Don't you like her?"

"Her music's not really my style." The girl answered looking back at Ruby.

"What's your style then?" Ruby asked, basically dismissing her friends and girlfriend next to them. They were too distracted dancing to Musa's song, though, so they didn't really notice them talking.

"Uhm... AC/DC." She answered.

"Really? I like them too. What's your favourite song?" Ruby asked, completely forgetting about the others.

"Thunderstruck, obviously." The girl answered, chuckling. "I'm also really into Neoni, Billie Eilish, Beyoncé and Reneé Rapp."

"Shut the fuck up, you like Reneé?" Ruby asked, getting excited. 

"Of course I do. She's amazing." The girl answered, smiling widely. 

"My favourite song is Snow Angel."

"My sister loves that song too. I personally like Poison Poison better. There's just something about telling a girl to go fuck herself that makes me feel so good with myself."

Ruby laughed.

"You're funny, I like you." She said, making the girl blush slightly. "I'm Ruby by the way."

"Oh, uh, I am..." The girl paused for a second, seeming to think for some reason. "I-I am Beatrix."

"You're not from Alfea are you? I don't think I've ever seen you around and you don't really look like a Fairy, but I could be wrong. I mean look at me."