Chapter 4- Third energy

Ruby groaned as someone violently shook her awake.

"Mistress, Mistress, Mistress. Come on it's morning already." One of the ghouls shouted.

"Ok. Just stop shaking me." Ruby said, opening her eyes slowly. The ghoul on top of her, who was Python, let her go and jumped off the bed as she sat up. "Do you three really have to wake me up like that?"

"It was my fault, Ruby." Flora said approaching her friend with an apologetic smile. "I told them to wake you up and totally forgot that Python could get agressive."

"I'm not agressive. I simply tend to enjoy hitting and biting people." Python defended as Ruby got off her bed.

"The one that will be biting you will be me if you ever do that again." Ruby threatened changing into her outfit.

The redhead decided to tie the leather jacket around her waist instead of wearing it since it was way too hot outside to have it on

The redhead decided to tie the leather jacket around her waist instead of wearing it since it was way too hot outside to have it on. She braided her hair into a single french braid that reached her lower back. Staring at the necklace Icy gave her, she decided to let it be on her neck and took off the choker, setting it on her bedside table.

 The ghouls whistled and clapped at Ruby.

"You look woonderful, Ruby." Flora complimented holding her friends hand before pulling her out of the room.

"You three behave. Stick around Kiko and don't go into a classroom." Ruby told the ghouls before being dragged out of the appartement by her friend. "You do know classes are optional on the first week, right?"

"That would be a very bad way to start off the year, sweetie." Flora told her as they walked hand in hand through the halls of Alfea.

"Yeah but, who cares? I could sleep all day long like a Koala. I've done it before."

Flora giggled at her friends silliness as they arrived at the cafeteria. The two girls approached their friends smiling

"Well, good morning." Bloom greeted with a smile.

"Hi, big sis." Ruby said sitting down in between her and Flora. She looked forward where she saw Ebony glaring at hers and Flora's interlocked hands. When she noticed Ruby staring at her, the brunette smiled innocently. "Hey, Peach."

"Good Morning Ru. How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Bad. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl." Ruby answered, her hand subconsciously playing with the purple charm on her necklace.

"Me neither." Bloom told her and she indeed looked exhausted. "I can't stop thinking about what could've happened to her."

"Don't think too much of it, Bloom." Musa told her, reaching to grab her hand. "I'm sure she'll wake up very soon."

"Well, we should head to Mr. Wizgiz Class. We'll be late." Tecna said standing up along with the other Winx and Ebony.

As they walked to their class, Ruby approached the brunette fairy and whispered in her ear.