First full moon

Scott and Allison arrive at the party in the backyard. They walk through the house toward the back patio, where they find dozens of party attendees dancing and drinking around the swimming pool and the fire pits scattered across the yard.

As they take the party in, Scott notices Derek Hale standing in the shadows behind a fire pit located by the gate to the yard. He and Scott stare at each other for a long moment as a nearby dog starts barking at Derek, who uses his animal instincts to quiet the dog with simply a look. Derek then resumes staring at Scott until Allison, noticing Scott's distraction, interrupts them.

"Your boyfriend needs to stop staring at people, it's creepy." Scott says to Rose ignoring Derek who is sat right next to him and staring straight into his soul.

"I could make Venom do it in stead if you prefer that?" Rose sarcastically says back.

"Uhh, I'll just stick with Derek for now." Scott says turning back to the screen as Rose hears Venom laugh knowing Scott is scared of him.

Allison: You okay?

Scott turns to look at Allison, breaking eye contact with Derek in the process.

Scott: What? Yeah, I'm fine.

Scott looks back at where Derek was just standing, only to find that he has vanished. His gaze travels up to the roof, where he sees a shadowy figure leaping across the top of the Martin House under the full moon overhead, causing him to frown in concern. When he returns to looking at Allison, he notices that she's holding out her left hand and waiting for Scott to take it, which he finally does with a smile.

The scene cuts to Scott and Allison dancing by the pool. Allison puts her right arm around his neck, and the two get closer and closer to each other. Allison runs her fingers through the back of Scott's hair with a smile before burrowing her face his neck. This gives Scott the chance to keep looking around the yard.

His gaze eventually falls onto Lydia and Jackson, who are making out against one of the support columns in front of the house; when Jackson starts kissing Lydia's neck, she catches Scott staring at her and stares at him back with an expression that indicates that she is interested in Scott.

Allison glares at Lydia from across the room. Lydia looks back at her and has a sheepish smile on her face knowing that she is fully in the wrong. Allison huffs and looks back at the screen when Scott holds her hand and smiles at her.

Allison and Scott are nose-to-nose now, and just when it looks like they're about to kiss, Scott's fingers tighten around the back of Allison's jacket as the full moon finally starts to take effect in his body. He's suddenly stricken with a terrible headache caused by all of his senses being heightened all at once, and he groans as he clutches his temples with both hands. Allison stops dancing and looks at him with concern,

Allison: Are you okay?

Scott continues to groan until the ache subsides slightly, opening his eyes just enough to see where he's going as he turns to go somewhere private and ride the sickness out.

Scott: I'll be right back.

Scott heads inside the house, leaving Allison alone in the backyard. As Scott walks through the dining room, his vision starts to get shaky and blurry. He passes Stiles and Rose, are in the middle of a conversation with another male student when they see Scott and look at him with a worried expression.

Stiles: Yo, Scott, you good?

Scott is too overwhelmed to respond to Stiles' question and instead continues making his way through the house, passing Harley in the living room, who also seems concerned by Scott's obvious pain,