Allison Argent

Scott and Stiles enter their first period English class and see Rose already in her seat before taking their own seats, where the teacher, Mr. Curtis, immediately begins the lecture without introduction.

Mr. Curtis: As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night.

Scott grins and looks over at Stiles, who is in the desk one row and one column behind him and who winks at him knowingly and Rose who is in front of Stiles rolls her eyes seeing their interaction.

Mr. Curtis: And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester.

Scott, Stiles and Rose share an unexcited look before suddenly, Scott hears a phone ring so loudly that he believes it to be right next to him. However, when he looks around the room, he sees no one else reacting to the noise, causing him to frown in confusion.

Eventually, the sound of a female voice draws his attention to the row of windows to his left, through which he sees a young brunette woman sitting on a bench at the bottom of the stairs to the front entrance to the school.

She has just answered the phone, which she has braced between her ear and her shoulder so she can dig through her gray canvas bag. The fact that he can hear her speaking like she's sitting right in front of him only makes him more confused. Rose sees what's happening to Scott and she looks confused.

Venom: You don't think he's a werewolf do you?

He asks in Roses head so it's only her that can hear him. Rose doesn't say anything because that'll draw attention to herself and just carries on with her work.

Allison: Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. Everything except a pen. Oh, my God, I didn't actually forget a pen. Okay, okay. I gotta go. Love ya.

Allison hangs up and puts her phone away. Scott continues to eavesdrop as the vice principal of the school comes out to greet her.

Vice Principal: Sorry to keep you waiting. So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?

Allison: No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in my family.

Scott, still looking alarmed, tracks Allison with his eyes until she is walked into the school and through the hallway by the vice principal.

Vice Principal: Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while.

The vice principal walks Allison into the classroom, where he introduces her to the other students.

Vice Principal: Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome.

Allison, who looks nervous, smiles weakly before finding the only open seat in the class, which just happens to be the seat behind Scott and to the right of Stiles and Rose, the latter of whom smiles at her awkwardly as she sits down.

Scott, having heard her conversation with her mother earlier, knows that she forgot a pen and offers her one of his own. Allison looks surprised by the gesture, but smiles at him gratefully.

Allison: Thanks.

Scott smiles back at her in a way that indicates that he is starting to fall for her already before turning back around in his seat so she can't see him blush. The English teacher then picks up where he left off as Allison looks confused by this interaction. Rose looks at Scott and smiles a tiny bit knowing that he is starting to like the new girl but at the same time she's worried about him being a werewolf.