✧ ⋆ 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ⋆ ✧

❝一生旅していたいから君と夜更かしして R-P-G❞ - ロールプレイングゲーム, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗳𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗮

It was way too early in the morning.

Sighing, f/n turned off their gaming PC. With their computer turned off it no longer illuminated f/n's room. Now shrouded in darkness, f/n got up from their chair and waddled toward the bathroom before stopping in front of their mirror.

f/n stared at their reflection.

e/c eyes stared back.

"Ugh, my eyebags." f/n thought as they touched the dark circles underneath their eyes.

The reflection did the same.

f/n frowned at their reflection, clicking their tongue they continued with their morning routine. Stepping out of the bathroom they eyed a clock on the wall.

4:26 am

Slipping into their school uniform, a sleepy Apollo flies over to f/n and proceeded to nest themselves on top of their head.

f/n stared at the calendar on the wall, months had passed like a blur. Growing accustomed to the school chaos, f/n managed to find a flow of waking up, going to class and returning to the responsibility as vice dorm leader.

Well, maybe f/n deviated from their normal schedule, waking up at four in the morning wasn't part of their daily routine. But after getting Lilia's friend code yesterday the two decided to play a couple rounds before bed.

A few rounds may have been an understatement as the two played for hours.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Over here Lilia." f/n called out their player character jumping up and down impatiently.

"Kufufu, forgive my old eyes." Lilia laughed as his character ran towards f/n's. "Is Gloomurai not joining us today?" [1]

f/n cringed as they heard Idia's username. "I once joked that his username would make him look moody... But he seemed rather attached to it for some reason." The hellhound thought to themselves as they clicked away at the buttons on their keyboard.

"Ah, Gloomurai?" f/n takes a sip from their mug. "He's currently working on a project."

"A project? Did he elaborate on it?" Lilia asks as he looks through his character's inventory.

"I think he's adding new mecha parts to a cosplay." f/n answers, their eyes shifting to the side. f/n laughs inwardly. "He totally isn't. He's tweaking one of Ortho's bodies." f/n grinned as they thought to themselves. "Maybe I'll join him after this." [2]

"f/n shall we continue then?" Lilia asks as he exits his inventory, his character jumps as he waits for the hellhound's response.

"Yeah, let's go."