✧ ⋆ 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⋆ ✧

❝顔も知らない誰かにとって僕はもうヴィラン ❞ - ヴィラン, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗵𝗮

- s/f/c stands for second favourite colour if you didn't know -

"Apollo, can you scout the botanical garden for these flowers?" f/n told the bird as a holographic flora floated on their open palm. Surprisingly the blue bird accepted the request as it flew around the garden in search for said flowers.

Taking out their phone tapping on the screen a few times before speaking. "Hey. It's been long huh?" f/n smiled. "Yeah, school's nice." Twiddling the s/f/c charm tied to their phone, f/n sighed. "What? Can't I miss my darling brother?" f/n frowned sarcastically as if the person on the phone could see them. [1] f/n stared at the sky throught the botanical garden's greenhouse walls, e/c iries followed as the clouds driffted across the blue afternoon sky. "How's life?" f/n paused deep in thought e/c eyes studied a clump of clouds. "Life's... life's good. It's better here."

f/n's kanine ears picked up on soft almost inaudible footsteps. "Hey, I gotta go I'll talk to you later." f/n smiled. f/n tucked their phone back into their hoodie pocket. "I know you're there." They said without turning around. "Chevalier de l'encre! It's wonderful to finally meet you!" A tall blonde walked out of the shadows his hunter green eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Your title of overbolt soldier is well deservied. Not many are able to sense me, monsieur / mademoiselle."

"Ah, so your the one who's been stalking me." f/n blankly stared at him before opening a holographic scanning window. "I prefer observing." Rook curiously watched as f/n's scanner scanned the flora around them. f/n rack their head trying to find a way to end the awkward situation. "Could I have your name?" f/n questioned out of the blue their eyes still focused on the screen scrolling through the descriptions of the plants.

"Oui! It would be very rude of me. I am Rook Hunt a hunter of love. My entire life's motto is to aim towards beauty and to protect it." Rook introduced himself as he place a hand over his chest. f/n turned around to face him. Waving a hand into the hologram, the blue screen disappeared as f/n's hand came into contact with it.

"f/n l/n, delighted to make your acquaintance, Rook-senpai." They greeted. "Likewise, Chevalier de l'encre." Rook replied eyeing f/n's animal features. Feeling Rook's eyes linger a bit too long at their h/c ears which f/n left ear twitched in annoyance. f/n grew gradually annoyed with the blonde male in front of them.

f/n eyed the pomfiore crest on Rook's red and purple arm band. "Why?" f/n asked as they reached their hand into their hoodie pocket fiddling with their s/f/c phone charm.

"Beg your pardon?" Rook questioned. At this point f/n wondered if it was too late to back out from this conversation, it lasted much longer than they wanted. After the tiering day all f/n wanted was to get the flowers and be done with today. Clearly Rook had other ideas. "Chevalier de l'encre, why knight of ink?" f/n decided to humor the male maybe then the conversation would end sooner. [2] "Oh mon dieu! I didn't expect that you could speak! Chevalier de l'encre you're full of surprises aren't you." [3]