✧ ⋆ 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⋆ ✧

❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 ❞ - 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗨𝗣𝗦𝗔𝗛𝗟

We got our first fanart!! Much love to Blissful Kairos for sending such amazing art! Holy frick, I never thought anyone would love my work to the fact that they would go out of their way to make art! So sorry it took me this long to post it. I seriously struggled so hard with the format. Thank you again for this masterpiece ❤️❤️ (fanart shown in comments! Since wattpad doesn't allow links)

So sorry it took me this long to post it. I seriously struggled so hard with the format. Thank you again ____ for this masterpiece ❤️❤️

f/n got out of line in the school cafeteria after buying their lunch. A mop of short fluffy sandy blonde hair caught their attention. The male grumbled something about not being able to get someone something. Spotting the food f/n was holding the male walked to f/n a grin sat on his face. "Shishishi" he laughed to himself.

"Hm? Do you need anything?" f/n asked. "Would you like to trade that limited edition item?" The male blue grey eyes crinkled as he smiled at f/n. "Oh, sure. Actually, you can just have it if you wish." f/n replied holding out the drink. This clearly caught the sandy blond off guard.

"Wait seriously? This is how rich people are I guess." He mumbled to himself as his hyena ears perked up. "Well don't ask for it back!" The male grinned as he ran out of the cafeteria.

"... Ok?" f/n sat dumbfounded staring as the boy ran disappeared out the doors. "What a weird hyena."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Idia, I didn't cancel my club meeting just for you not to show up at the dorm leader meeting." f/n said as they pulled Idia by the sleeve.

"Why can't I just have the tablet go instead?" Idia responded as he held onto his desk for dear life. "We'll stop by at Professor Trein's to pay Lucious a visit after the meeting. So stop being a baby!" f/n's tone was now reminiscent of an owner trying to force their cat into a bath.

"NO!" Idia clawed at his desk trying to anchor himself. His action proved to be in futile as sparkles clouded his vision.

"You should be glad I spared you from the embarrassment of dragging you through the entire school. You better pay up after the meeting." f/n spoke as they opened the door to the meeting room.

"Oh look who's here, the domestic pet and the radish sprout." A pair of striking green eyes stared at the duo. "Oh! Well if it isn't the second prince of the Sunset Savanna." f/n responded while returning the glare.

f/n's remark caused a male with blonde hair with purple tips to speak up. "Oh, f/n I see you've brought Idia in person, an impressive feat."

"Ee!" Idia squealed as he hid behind f/n slouching more in order to try to hide from the gaze of the people in the room. The door slammed open as Kalim ran inside the room. "So sorry for being late!"