✧ ⋆ 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ⋆ ✧

❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵❞ - 𝗧𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗷𝗼𝘆

- Didn't expect me to update so soon? hehe >:D -

"Who do I have to deliver these to?" f/n asked as they stared at the small pile of papers they held. Their fingers sifted through the white sheets their fingers tracing the paper clips holding the pieces together.

"The one with the blue paper clip's for Animal Languages. The red paper clip is for-" Idia answered.

"Hold on."

"How long do need to process colours and a class subject?" Idia asked as he turned and typed away on a holographic screen in front of him. "I'm writing it down." f/n deadpanned. "You can deliver these papers yourself if you want." f/n smiled at Idia as they teased him.

"Yeah, yeah the papers with the yellow paper clip is for Magical Potions." [1]

"Mmhm." f/n hummed as they jotted the information down on a sticky note. The pen in their hand slowes to a stop, and the sound of the pencil lightly scratching across the note is replaced with the humming of computers.

"f/n ne-san / ni-san have a nice day!" Ortho's energetic greeted them as they exited the door. "You too Ortho." f/n smiled as they headed out of the automatic doors. Traveling through the dorm, during it's one of two busy times of the day. 'Rush hour' f/n called it. The Ignihyde dorm barely seemed populated during the day, people preferred to stay in the comfort of their dorms.

Rush hour happens before school where the students would funnel out of their dorm rooms and go to their classes in the morning. Rush hour part 2 would be when students came back from class one of the rare cases where the Ignihyde students would meet each other face to face.

f/n blended in the crowd before disappearing leaving only a trail of sparkles.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

f/n's pattering footsteps could be heard in the hollow halls as they headed towards Professor Trein's classroom with Idia's papers in hand. After f/n knocked on the large double door to the classroom a "Enter." could be heard from within.

"l/n, what bring you here at this time?" Trein questioned as they looked up from his papers.

"I'm here to hand in papers on the behalf of Idia Shroud." f/n answered as they stood in front of Trein's desk. Their canine ear stood upright completely aware of the stares they got from Lucius.

"Hold on." Trein said as he turned towards a drawer, sifting through many colour coded folders that sat inside. During this f/n saw the black fluff ball walk forwards them. f/n deciding to pretend to not notice the cat inching forwards.