✧ ⋆𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⋆ ✧

❝𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘜𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵❞ - 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮

f/n teleported in front of their homeroom startling multiple students in the process.

"Wait it's the l/n!"

"Really!?"

"The Overbolt soldier?"

"Who else?"

A bored face was plastered on them as they blocked out all the gossiping voices. 'What a pain.' They walked into the classroom and chose an empty seat in the middle of the class. The clock on the wall indicated that it was 8:21. 9 minutes before their homeroom would start. 'Maybe next time I'll come later.' they thought to themselves lost in thought.

Tap tap

"Huh?" f/n looked up and saw a tall male with mismatched heterochromia eyes.

Plop

Said heterochromia male sat down next to them. His gold and olive eyes stared at them. "Umm... ok?" f/n thought almost questioning themselves in the process. "Uhh... Hmm, I got it! Sea bunny!" The heterochromia male suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh?! I'm sorry what?" a concerned look plastered on f/n's face as they looked at the tall male. "Sea bunny!" he repeated again as if that would help f/n understand. "I got that the first time." f/n replied looking even more concerned than before. "Your Sea bunny!" Olive and Gold eyes smiled at f/n. "Is that a nickname of sorts?" their fluffy ears twitched in annoyance. "Yep!" The male replied his tone not changing as he smiled widely. "Why? I'm pretty sure you can see my canine ears." f/n questioned with a sweet smile laced on their face.

"Because!"

"Because?"

"Because you're cute like a sea bunny!"

"That escalated quickly..." f/n thought to themselves. "Oh and also because they're toxic!" His smile grew wider if that was even possible. "It escalated even quicker"

"Quiet puppies!" Crewel's voice boomed "My name is Divus Crewel and I will be your homeroom teacher for this school year. Feel free to call me Master Crewel. When your name is called please come forward and collect your schedules for the year."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

f/n slowly packed up their stuff, feeling a pair of eyes on their back they turned around. A Cheshire smile laced the male's face. "Do you want anything?" they asked the heterochromatic male now dubbed Floyd, Floyd Leech.

"Sea bunny-chan! Come on!" Floyd grabbed f/n's arm and dragged them out of the class. "W-wait! I've got to get to my next class!" they exclaimed. "We're getting to class." Floyd's voice dropped, his hold on their arm tightened. "Wait, how do you know my next class?" f/n asked as they got dragged across the hall. f/n was sure everybody's eyes were on them, the tall heterochromatic impulsive kid and the aforementioned overbolt soldier.